What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I finally got a trophy for Roodoku! Third place but I'm happy with it.

820_3.gif

Yay! I was about to post the same thing!

I didn't have any game trophy (just games like Cheat, Pyramid...)

I got a silver trophy from Roodoku, I am pretty happy!!

820_2.gif

Second place at

Roodoku!!

I should have had three trophies today but as two of my scores are still being reviewed I got just the one :/ Still, happy though! I'd never really played this game before ^^

1118_3.gif

I also got the Korbats Lab avatar!! :* freakedkorbat.gif

Okay so thanks to Pratik I was able to get the last piece the last piece of the secret lab map and had my first zap! I also have to thank Erika for helping me when I first started on this new account for giving me a piece :) So thanks to you both <3

Congratulations jackie_3_3_3

You are a Top Tycoon. You placed 29th in the Plushie Tycoon competition. You have won a trophy and 96000 NP's.

The Neopets Team

OMG! I'm actually very happy that I beat my goal of earning over 5 million nps in the game and now have a new trophy and avatar! :laughingsmiley:

My score finally sent for The Great Desert Race so now I has this! 830_1.gif

Unfortunately my score for Duelling Decks hasn't been accepted yet, so I played last night and upgraded to silver in the meantime 1182_2.gif

Just really hope it comes through before someone beats it! D:

EDIT:

Hi youidol,

Your score of 89,500 in Dueling Decks has been reviewed and accepted.

You have been awarded 1,000 neopoints. If you qualified for an avatar, that has also been awarded.

I'm in first place still! Hopefully it'll stay that way until trophy time ^^

Guess the Weight of the Marrow!

marrow_guy_happy.gif

RIGHT!

Aye, you certainly have an eye for me marrows! I've given you one of me special super-cool rare marrow items for winning the competition! Please check back tomorrow and remember to play again!

Hahahaha I am so lucky right now, thanks to the ALP again I was able to get another avvie :D I finally got the Queen Fyora avvie

Something Has Happened! queenfyora.gif You are now eligible to use 'Queen Fyora' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Congratulations! I was so ecstatic when I was finally done with working on that avatar. :P

Thanks! And I know what you mean- the required score is just CRUEL, lol!

Hahahaha I am so lucky right now, thanks to the ALP again I was able to get another avvie :D I finally got the Queen Fyora avvie

Something Has Happened! queenfyora.gif You are now eligible to use 'Queen Fyora' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay, congrats! :D

Absolutely nothing xD

Closest thing I have is yesterday I got the MAGAX: Destroyer II silver trophy and just changed my account to a one Neopet account. Now I can do Kitchen Quests.

Oooh, so how did you get around the transfer limits? :D But yay! I hope the quests pay off. :)

EDIT: I got the second place trophy! :D

645_2.gif

Congratulations Rebecca! :D That's awesome!

I stayed at the top of the leader board for Dueling Decks! Shinyyy :* 1182_1.gif

Congratulations Rebecca! :D That's awesome!

I stayed at the top of the leader board for Dueling Decks! Shinyyy :* 1182_1.gif

Thanks! I'm super pleased. :DDD And congrats on your Dueling Decks trophy! That's amazing!

This month, I've upgraded my trophy for The Search for Princess Lunara.

Today, I knocked down another coconut and got another coconut I didn't have for my album yet. :D

:O How are you so good at knocking down coconuts?! LOL

Spritzie I am super jealous of you and my mom you both seem to have the easiest time knocking down those dreaded coconuts :D

But in other news my achievement for today is my newest edition to my avatar checklist: the chokato avvie :D I'm super thankful to the absolutely wonderful ALP for lending me the item, thanks again guys :)

Something Has Happened! chokato.gif You are now eligible to use 'Chokato' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I got the Neggbreaker avatar today :D

Something Has Happened!

nfy14.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Beware the Neggbreaker' as an avatar on the

NeoBoards!

And wow, Spritzie, that Quiggle must like you a lot ;)

I got a Snow PB as prize in KQ. I'm still not sure whether I should sell it or if I should use it on my pet.

Also, I finally managed to get the Diamond Deposit Gold account. I spent almost 200k on Nov 3 shopping and stocking.