What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

77_3.gif

Woohoo! It took me 30 games to win 2, but I suppose that isn't SOOOO bad. :P If I feel like punishing myself I'll keep going for silver, but unless I get super lucky while trying to get three more wins, I won't bother for gold, haha.

Today I had a big food club win and saw in my bet history that my difference of bets/wins is now +400k. Awesome!

I seem to be on a roll. I knocked down another coconut this morning, though I didn't already have this one, so it went in my album.

I remain highly jelly. I do this every day and I am ready for a win!

Looks like I won the lottery again. :P

Oh and pro tip for people who want to win: I've found that you can have 40 tickets for a given drawing. Buy your first batch of 20 after the day's drawing has already happened (6 am NST). Wait until the next Neopian day and buy 20 more before that day's drawing.

Looks like I won the lottery again. :P

Oh and pro tip for people who want to win: I've found that you can have 40 tickets for a given drawing. Buy your first batch of 20 after the day's drawing has already happened (6 am NST). Wait until the next Neopian day and buy 20 more before that day's drawing.

Congrats! How much did you win? And how much did you buy tickets for?

I won the Lenny Conundrum!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!! I thought my answer was duff as well XDD

Second place trophy :woot:

106_2.gif

I won the Lenny Conundrum!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!! I thought my answer was duff as well XDD

Second place trophy :woot:

I guessed right too, but I didn't get any trophies or avatars.

*sits in Corner of Woe*

What words did you guess?

I put 'pour the water in the hole' XD Really didn't think that would be a winning answer lol.

What words did you guess?

I put 'pour the water in the hole' XD Really didn't think that would be a winning answer lol.

Ugh, I had the answer right too, then. I kept trying to enter an answer, but I was making it too long. I didn't want to write just that, since I wanted to use one of the items in the list in the answer. XD Curses!

Congrats on the trophy and avatar though!

I looked up 'water pitcher' on an item database and saw that there's only one and it had water in it, so I just guessed. So surprised! TNT are tricksy XP

I'm sorry you didn't get it, I know you will soon though :) Thank you for the congrats ^^

I think I wrote "fill the hole with water". Yeah, pretty sure that's exactly what I said.

That should have been correct! I don't get the Lenny Conundrum sometimes :/ I messed up last week cause I put 'NST' on the end

I've had a trade in the works for just over two weeks now for a Plushie Xweetok (a pet I plan on keeping permanently) so since I've known I'd be getting her I've bought all the cheapest books and whatever books I could catch at the Igloo Garage Sale. Well, my achievement today is that I've finally managed to read all the ~250 books to her (with all the language changes that needed to be made) so she's now sitting at an IQ of 368 :)