What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Something Has Happened! werelupe.gif You are now eligible to use 'Werelupe' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Many thanks again to the ALP!

Although my real achievement is a small matter of 300 avatars! :D :D :D

300 avvies is definitely nothing to sneeze at! I'm hoping to reach 300 by the end of the year, But I feel like that may be a little too ambitious, LOL!

My achievement was getting the MSPP avatar, and making over 300k- thank you stock market! :D I'm only 50k away from hitting the next million mark. :) I may go on a spending spree and buy some more books for Mneryth. :)

Got prizes worth millions from the beta testing today. :D

I am so jealous of you LOL I did make like 100k, which is good enough :D

And I got a FFQ, some stats for Kitty and realized it was pointless to stay up all night to try and RS while everyone is asleep because shops don't RS very much late at night. Ironically, five minutes after I went to bed, someone restocked a LEV. Now I'm exhausted and still poor xD

I am so jealous of you LOL I did make like 100k, which is good enough :D

And I got a FFQ, some stats for Kitty and realized it was pointless to stay up all night to try and RS while everyone is asleep because shops don't RS very much late at night. Ironically, five minutes after I went to bed, someone restocked a LEV. Now I'm exhausted and still poor xD

Ugh, that sucks! Terrible timing!

Next time though, I'm sure you'll get it. ^_^

I have been saving up NP since 2002... I spent them all today. I bought a Grimoire of Affluence (for 10 million!) and 6 of the 9 secret laboratory map pieces.

Now I can go to the soup faerie! :)

Time to start building up again...

My baby Mneryth is FINALLY PERFECT. Omg, he's just so gorgeous I may vomit.

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Mneryth

Thanks so much to Jezebel- I could never have done this without you. <3

I received the "Rubbish" avatar today. I only discarded a few items individually since its arrival and tallied how many times I reached the 50 max. item purchase limit. I discarded 4900 items in total. I'm glad that chore is over. :)

I hope that my double-post doesn't cause any concerns given the nature of the board. I actually figured I'll post my second achievement:

buzzin.gif

I got the Buzzin avatar today! I actually voted for and created a Llama/Gnorbu when it began as the April Fool's joke years back. However I've been really disappointed with the colours (or lack thereof) that TNT has released for it. Also, I only received the FFQ a few weeks ago. I was going to wait to get the avatar but the post made by "I Love My Cats!" on the previous page made me question why I've been saving up my NP for so long (just over 1 million). [Added:] So I impulsively bought a Blue Buzz Morphing Potion on the Trading Post for what I thought was a pretty good deal.

There's no joy in wallowing in what I would like to have when I have the resources to obtain it. It's not real money after all. :) And I think a Zombie Buzz looks a lot more animated and artistic than a Yellow Gnorbu.

I made my best snipe ever today!

(I don't really know how to do screen shots), but I found the first secret lab map piece in a shop for 5,600np :O

labmap_01.gif

Secret Laboratory Map

1 in stock

Cost : 5,600 NP

That's going to easily be a 500K profit!!

That is a really cool snipe. Once when the lab map was worth 1.5 million, I offered 400k and someone accepted! That was my best TP snipe.

That is a really cool snipe. Once when the lab map was worth 1.5 million, I offered 400k and someone accepted! That was my best TP snipe.

Nice catch!

I don't know what is happening, but I've got a few in the past couple days. The first one I caught was 75K, then that one for 5,600 and I swear I just bought a third for only 500np!

I FINALLY finished Act 3 in NQII. Just two more acts to go, and then I will NEVER have to play NeoQuest again. :D

713_2.gif

While trying for the Ichy Invasion Challenge, I got on the high score table! :D

This little cutie finishes my second row of game trophies. :D