What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Congrats Nikki! :D I actually used my FFQ for the avatar *cough* And the Zombie Buzz is, imho, a really awesome looking pet c:

Yesterday I finally got got some of the shockwave games to work and got both the GCB avatar and a new (silver) trophy :happydance:

Woohoo, go you! I know, Rhylk looks really, super cool. Thank you both! :D Rebecca, I really, really love all the Zombies, I think there's only a few I'm meh about. Buzz are super cute, and I don't think I'll be trading. :D

Congratulations. I think that you just inspired me to get a Zombie Pet one day and if I ever go to the Buzz avatar will get a Zombie Buzz. The customization looks super great.

Woohoo, go you! I know, Rhylk looks really, super cool. Thank you both! :D Rebecca, I really, really love all the Zombies, I think there's only a few I'm meh about. Buzz are super cute, and I don't think I'll be trading. :D

Heh, you- a lover of zombies? ;)

They are pretty adorable! :D Congrats on getting the avatar! :D

Wow, just noticed this on my lookup!

330_3.gif

I got the avatar for this game last week- I guess I got lucky and got onto the high score table too! Since Gourmet Club Bowls has so many issues with loading, I guess it's not very popular.

My first flash game trophy, and I have finally finished off a full row of game trophies!

I just exploded a coconut at the Coconut Shy and won 500k plus a rare coconut. This is an awesome day for me!!

And I don't want to jinx myself, but I made a lot more Food Club bets today. I'll let you know how it goes, Master_of_Faster!

A deserted shore stretches along in front of you.

What's this? It looks like you found something buried in the sand...

pot_krawk_pirate.gif

You have received a Pirate Krawk Morphing Potion

Hurray! One of the hardest prizes to get! and on my birthday too! ^_^ :laughingsmiley:

Congratulations. And happy birthday to you. I hope you get a transmorphic potion! I recently got a PDE and have been constantly getting nothing from the shore for over a week. Today I used my HCC which I won yesterday for an auction. Did anyone notice how the AC Throwing Star began to inflate. It was 800k when I bought it 1 1/2 weeks ago and is now 950k-1 million.

Congratulations. And happy birthday to you. I hope you get a transmorphic potion! I recently got a PDE and have been constantly getting nothing from the shore for over a week. Today I used my HCC which I won yesterday for an auction. Did anyone notice how the AC Throwing Star began to inflate. It was 800k when I bought it 1 1/2 weeks ago and is now 950k-1 million.

That's good news for me then. I had to pick between it and the Stamp for my AC prizes. I was starting the think I should have picked the stamp. (Then again, I couldn't haven't beaten Meuka or Garoo with a stamp...)

That's good news for me then. I had to pick between it and the Stamp for my AC prizes. I was starting the think I should have picked the stamp. (Then again, I couldn't haven't beaten Meuka or Garoo with a stamp...)

Lol. I am pretty sure that both will inflate but the AC Throwing Star will faster.

Thanks! :laughingsmiley: i hope to get a PDE or an avatar soon from the shore too. PDE is my next goal. i would love to have a draik as a neopet. let's all hope that the shore will be generous daily!

completed a fountain faerie quest :) ! now to decide what pet/color to choose.

I was so excited for you when I read this. I haven't heard about someone getting one in so long! I would be so torn between the buzz avatar and my dream pet--let us know what you choose!

Congratulations. Are you going for the Buzz avatar or your dream pets?

thanks! i already have have the buzz avatar so definitely a dream pet :)

I was so excited for you when I read this. I haven't heard about someone getting one in so long! I would be so torn between the buzz avatar and my dream pet--let us know what you choose!

thank you! although it was due to a faerie quest cookie. not just luck :)