Begin the Feedback Tickets!

Azeruth

either way, our team won the AC without an all star group... too bad I wasn't with them when that happened. :/

RI won AC 3 with SOTAC. In AC 4, SOTAC joined Shenkuu, but SK lost to KI. I don't know if a particular all-star group joined KI.

AC 5, was won by LD with SOTAC. Virtupets won AC 6 with Stealth. Kreludor won AC 7 with SOTAC.

But do we really know if that made a difference? I'm still skeptical about their prowess.

Pretty sure Krawk Island never had All-Star group support, we're too massive, Neo[Removed] even said on their boards that they shouldn't join Krawk Island because they couldn't make much of an influence because of our size.

Never knew Roo Island had SOTAC. But it would explain their major decline the next year and continual mid-tier status now. Same for Shenkuu, had support, got propped up, now they drop without them.

Ehhh, guys, can we calm the Haunted Woods hate a little bit? I know we place higher than we "should've", but there's plenty of other teams that placed higher or lower than what was expected.

That's why I put the warning :)

I also mentioned Kiko Lake's massive decline in Round 4. The problem is Haunted Woods' 9th place finish was completely absurd for a team that TDN has ranked 16th overall, plus the dual sweep by Roo Island but still keeping their spot in the bracket. I mean no harm to HW itself, it's just the most obvious example of the scoring problem.

Pretty sure Krawk Island never had All-Star group support, we're too massive, Neo[Removed] even said on their boards that they shouldn't join Krawk Island because they couldn't make much of an influence because of our size.

Never knew Roo Island had SOTAC. But it would explain their major decline the next year and continual mid-tier status now. Same for Shenkuu, had support, got propped up, now they drop without them.

That's why I put the warning :)

I also mentioned Kiko Lake's massive decline in Round 4. The problem is Haunted Woods' 9th place finish was completely absurd for a team that TDN has ranked 16th overall, plus the dual sweep by Roo Island but still keeping their spot in the bracket. I mean no harm to HW itself, it's just the most obvious example of the scoring problem.

Yeah, I know it was pretty outrageous, it's just I've seen quite a few rants around the Neopets community about this and a lot of them focus on Haunted Woods, makes us seem like the problem at some points, but no offence taken. :)

Not to be hating on haunted woods( i like the team :) ) but Roo Island should have placed higher in the third and fourth rounds.

I do agree, I was confused as the rest of you when we held onto our place above RI even though they swept us twice. Bit of an embaressment.

But do we really know if that made a difference? I'm still skeptical about their prowess.

I'm not a supporter of SOTAC, or someone who admires them or anything. To be honest,I hate them. Shenkuu was good enough to win the cup on their own. But here comes SOTAC, and we placed 2nd. The year after that, not only SOTAC, but a bunch of other SK All-Stars left Shenkuu, which caused SK to drop in the standings tremendously.

The same goes for LD, although their drop was a little bit smaller than SK's.

I honestly think random team placement is the only way to have a fair AC. I mean, people are never going to join FL (unless they're diehards like me), so FL will NEVER stand a chance against other teams.

I really would've liked to face Altador -- they did almost as poorly as us, so it would've been nice to see if we could've picked up a few wins there. But we were constantly against teams that we had no chance to beat, basically giving people a free sweep. It was frustrating to be put in brackets with high ranked teams or teams that had already swept us REPEATEDLY. I know we're not a very good team, but TNT didn't even give us a chance this year.

I really would've liked to face Altador -- they did almost as poorly as us, so it would've been nice to see if we could've picked up a few wins there. But we were constantly against teams that we had no chance to beat, basically giving people a free sweep. It was frustrating to be put in brackets with high ranked teams or teams that had already swept us REPEATEDLY. I know we're not a very good team, but TNT didn't even give us a chance this year.

Same thing goes for Shenkuu, i think. I mean, who would've expected us to finish 16th?! We are clearly not at our best form, but just like Faerieland, TNT didn't give us a chance too, for at least most of the time.

Same thing goes for Shenkuu, i think. I mean, who would've expected us to finish 16th?! We are clearly not at our best form, but just like Faerieland, TNT didn't give us a chance too, for at least most of the time.

TNT messed Shenkuu up.. they werent supposed to place them so low.. You guys had alot of All-Stars...

TNT probably wanted a good story so they faked the results of Shenkuu to talk about the recline of Shenkuu.

Good ticket! I like the way you handled yourself. :yes:

I will definitely be submitting one soon, now that I know where to go to do it. :happydance:

I honestly think random team placement is the only way to have a fair AC. I mean, people are never going to join FL (unless they're diehards like me), so FL will NEVER stand a chance against other teams.

Yeah TNT didn't give FL, SK, or TM(except for the last round) a chance. Meridell was in our bracket 3 times in a row getting beaten by them every time and sweeping us twice!

If I'm not mistaken, Darigan Citadel is the only team to win the AC without an All star group. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe we're the only team to win without SOTAC, STEALTH, or that cheating system known as *Drum roll* NEO[Removed]!

But yeah, this was the worst AC ever... HANDS DOWN!

Guys what is Neo [Removed] I haven't really heard of them.

Teams like Shenku and Roo Island had to verse all the power houses and on the other hand teams like lost desert never even versed Kreludor or DC once but altador twice and moltara too. I would have like to verse some more lower tier teams to get some wins.

Yeah TNT didn't give FL, SK, or TM(except for the last round) a chance. Meridell was in our bracket 3 times in a row getting beaten by them every time and sweeping us twice!

Guys what is Neo [Removed] I haven't really heard of them.

Neo [Removed] is a Neopet website that supplies a lot of cheating programs- auto buyers, score senders, etc. They seem to join up with one team each year (a lot of them, at least), and score send, so they have a tonne of really high scoring All Stars.

I checked Neo[Removed]'s site (just Google Neo[Removed] and their forums should pop up) and in the ACVII section they even mentioned their bad reputation and linked to a board on this forum :P

Someone actually posted in that board too trying to defend Neo[Removed]. But they acknowledge using Score Senders (SS) so...yeah they have a bad reputation as cheaters...because it's cheating.