Staff Prize Shop

-Ryan

I got about 13K in total but it says I have 6870 to spend. Thanks for notifying us of the glitch, I'll sit on them until they correct it.

i should have gotten 10K something... but i got 16K something... i spent it... now i'm scared :0

Is Altador Tips from the Neopets Team supposed to be a book? I don't want to waste points if it isn't.

Paperdoll66, Altador Tips from the Neopets Team is actually a readable book item, and it'll be a very costly one knowing at how high the price for it is in points.

I don't think the prizes are that bad. I mean if you think about it, we didn't really have to do much of anything to get points for the staff prize shop. I wish I hadn't spent part of mine though. I would've had enough for the Altador Tips book but now I won't since I spent some originally.

Guys, if your points were lower than your score, it doesn't matter if you spent it.

However, if your points were higher than your overall score and you spent it, well.... bad things happen. Someone did that and now has a negative amount of prize shop points.

Mine are fixed now, I bought 2 How to Code for Artists and 2 Yooyuball Blindfolds, so i can have them and sell them when they retire. :D

Radical, they gave me the proper amount if points I wanted! I feel kind of silly for spending some of my points yesterday, I could have bought the super-expensive Altador Tips from The Neopets Team book.

I may get me some Singed Trousers, they remind me of some beaten-up war trousers.

v Also Ashley, ditto on that Rubbish avatar comment.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHA, I'VE GOT -5468 POINTS XD

or is that a really bad thing... will i get punished for it?

at least, i have my singed trousers *my precioussssss*

It does. The staff shop last year, closed when they closed the regular prize shop.

Awesome, thanks. ^_^ I know it'll probably take me a while to decide on what I want to buy with my points, so the longer it's open the better for me. :P