hi. i'm new to the forum!

hi! i just joined the forum

i've been playing neopets for years

.i'm not really sure about what to do next. i'm going to catch up reading some other threads

:)

i read the guidelines... great. I realized i didnt say much bout me:

I'm from Chile, I love playing neopets.

I play habitarium, I'm lvl 50, so if anyone needs a gift, let me know via neomail. neomail because i want the neomail addict avy :D

see you around!

Hello and welcome to the TDN forum :D a lot of us seem to have been playing for a long time. If you have any questions please feel free to drop me a message :). See you around the forum!

Welcome to the TDN Forum ^_^ <3 I hope you'll enjoy your time here!

If you have any questions, you should know that here are very friendly people on who'd love to help.

Just remember to follow the rules and simply don't spam.

Btw, I love your UC Ixi :rolleyes_anim: Looking forward getting my UC Dreamis, too!

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! :D -offers cookies-

Somewhere around here we have a round robin type thing for the Neomail Addict avatar. :D You should totally get in on that. Best of luck!

Whoa, how did you get points for being in the Tyrannian Army? Your account age is about the same as mine, and the Tyrannia plot was yeaaaaars before I made this account! o_O

Don't forget to check these out: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=6361

There's loads of Neopets users here who have been playing for at least 6 years or more.

We're so glad to have you at The Daily Neopets Forum! My name is Neomysterion, and I'm proud to be of your assistance. If you need any help, PM/Neomail me. If I can help you with your question, we have a whole team of skilled personnel willing to be of your assistance, too.

welcome to the forums!*gives meepit and cookies* oh man...im late. anyway....welcome!Dont be afraid to ask us a question!

thank you all so much!!

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! :D -offers cookies-

Somewhere around here we have a round robin type thing for the Neomail Addict avatar. :D You should totally get in on that. Best of luck!

Whoa, how did you get points for being in the Tyrannian Army? Your account age is about the same as mine, and the Tyrannia plot was yeaaaaar before I made this account! o_O

I honestly don't remember. sorry :(

thank you! you've been very kind

i can't update my profile pic, I'm going to try again.

see u around!

thank you all so much!!

I honestly don't remember. sorry :(

thank you! you've been very kind

i can't update my profile pic, I'm going to try again.

see u around!

So strange, haha. :)

Well, I hope you like it here. ^_^ See you around!