NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Lady Lyuba

nooooooooooooooooooo.jpg

I thought we'd get an extra day! Citadel Squirrel, it wasn't guaranteed! You should not have said it like there was absolutely going to be an extra day when there might not be!

I really thought there would be an extra day. But no! I get this instead! Now I'll never make it to All-Star!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!I NEVER MADE IT TO 100 WINS! :sad02: oh well....at least the prize shop will be there...... :mellow: i feel sorry for EVERYONE who didn't get to make it to All-Star.....well i have the same page.

The Altador Cup Committee is doing the last of its tabulations before announcing this year's results. Provided that a tie breaker is not needed, the tournament's final outcome will be revealed as part of June 26th's news, so be sure to check back then!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!I NEVER MADE IT TO 100 WINS! :sad02: oh well....at least the prize shop will be there...... :mellow: i feel sorry for EVERYONE who didn't get to make it to All-Star....

Maybe the tie breaker will be on the 26th instead of the 25th. PLEASE let there be a tie breaker.

I hate the shortened AC. It's bad for all of us who don't live in the US where we still have school in June and finals. TNT needs to think about those of us who don't live in the US. Or, in my case, a stupid nonconforming state that refuses to be like the rest of the country. (Oregon, shut up and allow people to pump their own gas!)

If you pay attention to the part that says "if a tiebreaker is needed", it's still possible that there will be another day (just not today). It depends on how TNT intends to calculate the results, it looks like MI and KD will be tied but they might not be. We will find out tomorrow.

Edit

MD and MI are tied, not KD and MI. Silly me :P

Edited by tamashiiresonance

It seems to me, if they need a day to calculate results, that maybe more goes in to calculating the winners than just who got the most points from winning brackets. I thought the tiebreaker would be today too, but it could be tomorrow.

Let's see - I still have 170 games left to go for the 1000 game goal, and 137 games left for All Star (I hope that is correct but I can no longer view my game stats so I'm at a loss for the exact amount I've played)

Let's see - I still have 170 games left to go for the 1000 game goal, and 137 games left for All Star (I hope that is correct but I can no longer view my game stats so I'm at a loss for the exact amount I've played)

http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/2012/trophy.phtml?username=

If you stick your username at the end of that^ URL you can see your stats.

lol...

Team Virtupets

on

7th June

wood_greengem.png

Rank

Level 3

Yooyuball Goals Scored 588 Goals by Keetra Deile 211 Goals by Sela Pretore 99 Goals by Weldar Xupenfarb 76 Goals by XL Striker 3.8 202 Saves by Goltron Mk I 218 Number of Wins 95 Number of Draws 4 Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger Games Played 22 Top Score 627

Make Some Noise Games Played 19 Top Score 5,883

Shootout Showdown Games Played 19 Top Score 1,175

oh im so bad at sosd...i just REALLY hate seeing that chia now.

EDIT:time to pack up.... :sad02:

-pokes first post- Don't make the poor innocent squirrel feel bad. He didn't know. 0:)

You sounded so certain, which raised high expectations in my. But - you can't know for sure.

Thanks for the link - and my maths were correct. 137 more YYB games for All-Star, and 170 more for the 1000 YYB goal.

Still keeping my fingers crossed for a tie-breaker.

and its 10:34 PM here.well ill see you in your morning time.( as in ill wake up at 5am)

Unless they want to make it obvious to everyone that the whole AC is a fraud, there will be an extra day. Meridell and Mystery Island were all tied up in 2nd and 3rd place, and they undoubtedly won their brackets, as did Kreludor. That would put Kreludor 1st, but a tie for 2nd between the other 2. So... Meridell and MI will have to play a tiebreaker, thereby giving everyone an extra day to collect rank and prize points, as per the official rules on the site.

well,hopefully there will be a tie-breaker.also,we did make a tie against moltara.but...i dont see 12 on the rankings so.....were 12.....oh well.

sorry i keep doing this but i get nervous sometimes,EDIT:oh man i really hope i can get 100 wins,and i hope everyone on our team can beat steam!(wow i am like......so good at rhyming....)

I hate the shortened AC. It's bad for all of us who don't live in the US where we still have school in June and finals. TNT needs to think about those of us who don't live in the US. Or, in my case, a stupid nonconforming state that refuses to be like the rest of the country. (Oregon, shut up and allow people to pump their own gas!)

Actually, Virginia, where I'm from, also has a later end to the school year (because it doesn't start until the second week of September). I remember when I graduated forever ago, it was on June 7th -- and that was a whole 2 weeks before the rest of the school got out. So kids here would've gotten about 4 days to play. However, they can't exactly make it convenient for everyone; there are plenty of older people, like me, who play and have full time jobs. Can't expect us to take a vacation just to play in the AC ~_^

One change I would like to see is lower game maximums, so that there is not such a disparity between people who have nothing else to do but play for 20 hours a day and those that struggle to find a mere (what!?) 6 hours a day.

Actually, Virginia, where I'm from, also has a later end to the school year (because it doesn't start until the second week of September). I remember when I graduated forever ago, it was on June 7th -- and that was a whole 2 weeks before the rest of the school got out. So kids here would've gotten about 4 days to play. However, they can't exactly make it convenient for everyone; there are plenty of older people, like me, who play and have full time jobs. Can't expect us to take a vacation just to play in the AC ~_^

One change I would like to see is lower game maximums, so that there is not such a disparity between people who have nothing else to do but play for 20 hours a day and those that struggle to find a mere (what!?) 6 hours a day.

And up in Canada (at least Toronto), most schools aren't even done yet (finish on Wednesday I think). I go to one of the schools that finish "early", aka June 22nd.

I WISH I could find 6 hours a day to play...With school, working at a senior's home, summatives, exams, and performances (for dance) I was lucky to get 30 minutes a day...