My Dog.

~Ğǿǿmy~

xnvt4z.jpg There is my dog!! ^_^ (ignore my hand in the picture XD) He is 8 (turned 8 June 15th) Soo we bought him a new harnace, a thing that goes through his front 2 legs and makes him stop pushing on a walk. Soo i was walking him around the neighborhood and he barely pulled a bit! He used to pull like crazy if he saw a squirrel or bunny but now we just pull on his leash and he stops pulling! :D

Awe! Happy Birthday! He seems pretty excited about his new harness - he's smiling pretty big in the picture :D

Hehe well he HATES it... He used to have all the power to go where he wants but now he cant pull :laughingsmiley:

He's such a handsome boy.

Harness look so snazzy, don't they?

I have one for my bearded dragon.

Your puppy is sooooo cute! Happy Birthday Handsome!

I have a 5 year old Jack Russell and we can't have a collar or anything like that on her. She'll end up choking herself from all the pulling. We use the harness on her and it works wonders and a plus with having a small dog if they're not behaving you can easily grab them by the centre piece that runs from the neck band to the chest band and pick them up like a six pack lol.

For a small dog you would think they wouldn't be able to pull so much...WRONG!

Mouse pulls like a full sized dog constantly. By the time you're done your walk your arm feels like it's going to fall off.

What an adorable doggie! He looks really great!

Bwaaaah puppyyyy!!!! I love dogs so much xD

*hugs and squeezes your dog*

Awww, such a cutie! :D He looks so happy there. :D

Thank you guys!! ^_^

He's such a handsome boy.

Harness look so snazzy, don't they?

I have one for my bearded dragon.

LOL!! ^_^ They work SOO well!

Your puppy is sooooo cute! Happy Birthday Handsome!

I have a 5 year old Jack Russell and we can't have a collar or anything like that on her. She'll end up choking herself from all the pulling. We use the harness on her and it works wonders and a plus with having a small dog if they're not behaving you can easily grab them by the centre piece that runs from the neck band to the chest band and pick them up like a six pack lol.

For a small dog you would think they wouldn't be able to pull so much...WRONG!

Mouse pulls like a full sized dog constantly. By the time you're done your walk your arm feels like it's going to fall off.

Jack Russells are full of energy!! ^_^

My dog was doing that to but then we got him a harness! :D Small Dogs all have ALOT of energy.

My lab pulls a lot too, but our little cocker spaniel-basset hound disciplines her not to. So funny because he's so much smaller xD.

I don't get how everyone around here can walk around with their dogs unleashed though. It's like everyone has perfectly trained dogs. Mine would go crazy. My lab would go around trying to play with everyone and my other dog would probably run away after a small animal.

Aw, your dog is adorable! My dog is only a year and a half old, but he's big like your dog. :P I use a harness for my dog, too, because he goes crazy when he sees other dogs he wants to play with on walks!

IKR! My dog goes INSANE when seeing anything that moves even grass XD

Oh my, your dog is adorable. Is he a golden retriever? (I've always loved those)

Nope he is a mix!! ^_^ He is a yellow lab mixed with German Shepard.

My lab pulls a lot too, but our little cocker spaniel-basset hound disciplines her not to. So funny because he's so much smaller xD.

I don't get how everyone around here can walk around with their dogs unleashed though. It's like everyone has perfectly trained dogs. Mine would go crazy. My lab would go around trying to play with everyone and my other dog would probably run away after a small animal.

IKR! Maybe its an invisible leash!! XD

Your dog is adorable! I just love animals in general. I've been wanting to get a dog myself, but with my work/school schedule I would not be able to give the dog the time and attention it would need/deserve.. I did rescue a cat recently (another animal I adore). He's just two and his name was Carlos but I didn't think that suited him at all so I renamed him Oliver. Here's a picture if anyone is interested :)

18679b46.jpg

Awww your dog is so cute! and oliver the cat is adorable.

Here are my dogs

400403_10150485392309788_605348333_n.jpg

me and my chiwawa posing lol

576737_10150951780579788_1885328818_n.jpg

and i took this the other day of my chiwawa and jack russell, they are so close they even cuddle together like this where the little one sits on top of the other to keep warm :D

All your dogs and cats are cute! I'll post mine too, yes?

2nuprvt.jpg

^ That's me and my dog, Meisha. She's a shih tzu/maltese. c:

And...

1zec9ef.jpg

That's my dog, Rafiki. He is one of Meisha's puppies. :D He is what she is plush chiuahaha.

Sadly, Rafiki is at my mom's so I don't see him too much. :c

He's so cute!!! ^^ Lol he looks so happy

Hopefully he'll learn to like his new harness :P

aw your dog is so cute :) my dog still pulls on the chain even though she's 2

Thank you guys!! :) Dogs can pull even when their one XD

Your dog is adorable! I just love animals in general. I've been wanting to get a dog myself, but with my work/school schedule I would not be able to give the dog the time and attention it would need/deserve.. I did rescue a cat recently (another animal I adore). He's just two and his name was Carlos but I didn't think that suited him at all so I renamed him Oliver. Here's a picture if anyone is interested :)

18679b46.jpg

Daww what a cute kitten!

Awww your dog is so cute! and oliver the cat is adorable.

Here are my dogs

400403_10150485392309788_605348333_n.jpg

me and my chiwawa posing lol

576737_10150951780579788_1885328818_n.jpg

and i took this the other day of my chiwawa and jack russell, they are so close they even cuddle together like this where the little one sits on top of the other to keep warm :D

DAWW! Them on the couch together :') Soo cute!

All your dogs and cats are cute! I'll post mine too, yes?

2nuprvt.jpg

^ That's me and my dog, Meisha. She's a shih tzu/maltese. c:

And...

1zec9ef.jpg

That's my dog, Rafiki. He is one of Meisha's puppies. :D He is what she is plush chiuahaha.

Sadly, Rafiki is at my mom's so I don't see him too much. :c

Daww!! I love your dogs two!! :) Soo cute!

I currently have 2 dogs and 2 cats. And I'm going to get a hedgehog this year, I'm so exited!

Here is one of my cats; Kitty. I didn't even buy her, actually she found me. She didn't belong anywhere and run after me, so I took her home. She was quiet young. No one knew her or ever called to get her back. I realized she doesn't like being a long time outside because she tends to run inside again after a while; she's kind of afraid that we're going to abandon her. I guess someone once did that to her.

So, now she's got a new home!

tumblr_m3j12iIvu81runczdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2qossu9xA1runczdo1_500.jpg

Awww! You guys are making me miss work with all this fuzzy cuteness (I'm a dog groomer but I broke my arm ). I've got 3 cats, a dog, a rat, rabbit, 2 bearded dragons and fishes... I gotta work on a "family" photo. :P

Harnesses are soooo awesome by the way. My dog has the kind that goes on their head and attaches to her collar. It took a lot of treats to get her to stop running from it though!