Hi!

Hi, and welcome (though I've already said that. Whoops! :P). We're glad to have you. ^_^

Things you should know... well, make sure you read the rules (here: http://www.tdnforums...?showtopic=6361). Other than that... nope! :) The forums are pretty awesome. There is a fantastic group here, so as long as you follow the rules (most of them are pretty much common sense), I'm sure you'll have a great time. :D

Welcome! I'm glad you decided to join the forums.

Everyone is super nice and helpful here.

I used dailies on TDN for a couple years before I joined forums too. I really wish I joined earlier.

Aww that's sweet, thanks! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thanks :) So far I'm really enjoying the forums. Haha its also nice too see that there are a lot of people around my age still playing Neopets. I don't feel so lame anymore! xD

Welcome!Hope you like the forums here!We have such nice members,and we also have some helpful hints,cool ideas,and please,feel at home!*gives welcome present*(gives hugs and cookies).Well,I wonder why Neomystireon isn't posting yet...Hmm...Well,he might post!I'm sure of it!

Thanks :) So far I'm really enjoying the forums. Haha its also nice too see that there are a lot of people around my age still playing Neopets. I don't feel so lame anymore! xD

That's how I felt when I joined the forums earlier this month. Quite refreshing. :P

I know! I was still thinking Neopets was for kids, and when I found out that plenty of older people play it too, I was like yes! I'm not the only one! :laughingsmiley:

...and they thought I was not going to say hello.

Welcome xspiritedxawayx to The Daily Neopets and TDNForums. My name is Neomysterion, and I'm a forum mod who's willing to catch up with the Altador Cup at the moment, racking up Prize Shop points. If you need anything, you're welcome to PM or Neomail me. If there's a question that you'd like to ask the staff of TDN, you're welcome to post it over at TDN Questions. If you notice any information that's old or incorrect, feel free to contact the Content Team via our Contact Form*.

*Do note that forum moderators like myself are unable to read these contact tickets. Forum mods are able to handle reports of posts that violate forum rules or wrangle any spam bots around the forums.

Welcome xspiritedxawayx to The Daily Neopets and TDNForums. My name is Neomysterion, and I'm a forum mod who's willing to catch up with the Altador Cup at the moment, racking up Prize Shop points. If you need anything, you're welcome to PM or Neomail. If there's a question that you'd like to ask the staff of TDN, you're welcome to post it over at TDN Questions. If you notice any information that's old or incorrect, feel free to contact the Content Team via our Contact Form*.

*Do note that forum moderators like myself are unable to read these contact tickets. Forum mods are able to handle reports of posts that violate forum rules or wrangle any spam bots around the forums.

I thought you were going to post,LOL.anyway,I did say I wonder when you were going to post,close enough...

Welcome xspiritedxawayx to The Daily Neopets and TDNForums. My name is Neomysterion, and I'm a forum mod who's willing to catch up with the Altador Cup at the moment, racking up Prize Shop points. If you need anything, you're welcome to PM or Neomail me. If there's a question that you'd like to ask the staff of TDN, you're welcome to post it over at TDN Questions. If you notice any information that's old or incorrect, feel free to contact the Content Team via our Contact Form*.

Thanks! I'll be sure to keep that in mind if I ever have any questions :)

Heh, I know, right? :) It's nice to see that the make-up of Neopets seems to be people that played a long time ago as children, but are still hanging around. :)

Yep,everyone's happy!So anyway,hope you enjoy your time here!(Wow neomysterion actually said that...and i posted before him... he could've saw the post!well,maybe...)

Disregard everything above this post. I am the only thing that matters and am the complete center of the neo universe and the entire purpose of these forums in general.

April fools day.

Got you.

One time i threw a hot dog that went up my stomach so I put my shoes on it while it walked down a tree during the time I was fighting zombies off with a broom while singing in the shower.