kittens

djandemmy78

Aw, that's exciting! I remember when my dog had her puppies. Sadly, I literally just left the night before and was almost 2 hours away from her. Worst feeling, ever. ;-;

I took pictures like a grandma though when I got home. xD

aww Kittens! :D

we had our cat fixed (she's giving me death glares right now) but i remember when we got her as a kitten, so cute and adorable! hope everything is going well and it sounds super exciting in your house, congratulations!! ^_^

Awww, how adorable! I hope the labour goes well for all the kittens, and that they're all going to be fine. ^_^

YAY!NEW BORN KITTENS!I'll show you pics of my cat and when it goes in labor,when I get it and when that time comes.Also,I want persains too.They have brown paws and cream faces with blue eyes.I can imagine it!

YAY!NEW BORN KITTENS!I'll show you pics of my cat and when it goes in labor,when I get it and when that time comes.Also,I want persains too.They have brown paws and cream faces with blue eyes.I can imagine it!

yup! they are sooo adorable. can't wait to get one

Aw, they sound adorable. ^_^ I remember when my cats were little kittens, they were the sweetest things. :P

Until they learned what their legs are for and started to chew on everything? :P

I kid. I love kittens, hope you can get some picture soon! (there can never be too many cute kitten pictures)