I just got Rank 7!!

~Ğǿǿmy~

I have just received Rank 7!! :D

I am soo happy!! My goal rank is 9-12 !!

It will be my best rank..

The only bad thing is that this week is have finals so I will be busy..

What rank are you guys at the moment?

Sadly just shy from rank 7. How long does the competition go on for? How long do I have to rank up?

The answer to that is June 24... The games end and the crowning begins!!

Congrats! I just got rank 4 today- I think I'm only 30 or so Yooyuball games away from rank 5? I'm done for right now though-- fixing up my Habi instead. XD

I would like to reach All Star, but I very much doubt that'll happen. XD I'll stick with my more realistic goal of 10. :D

Congratulations! I have very small goals in mind for myself. I don't have a huge amount of time to dedicate to Altador Cup... Currently I'm rank 2 and I'm hoping for rank 4.

I'm a rank 9 right now c: I've been trying to get one rank a day, and I'm doing alright with that so far!

Haha, that was my plan originally as well. Then it turned into one rank every two days, and now it's just "I'll play whenever I get a little time and hope I get a rank I'm not embarassed by". XD

I'm currently at Rank 19. I should hit All-Star tomorrow, though I'm sure I'm not the first All Star around here (I know for a fact Neomysterion and Darigan Squirrel are All-Stars). It's tough work going up in ranks, so anyone who gives their all for their team has my respect.

Haha, that was my plan originally as well. Then it turned into one rank every two days, and now it's just "I'll play whenever I get a little time and hope I get a rank I'm not embarassed by". XD

That's basically what I figured. This is my first year participating so I wanted to really do well. I'm now rank 7 and will probably reach rank 8 tomorrow night, and Wednesday I don't work so I'll be rank 9 or 10. (I actually have a life, I swear!)

I'm rank 14. I'm quite proud of myself because this is only my second year and last year I only got to rank 4. Anywho, I was aiming to get 2 levels today, so I'm off to get to rank 15. :D

I'm rank 14. I'm quite proud of myself because this is only my second year and last year I only got to rank 4. Anywho, I was aiming to get 2 levels today, so I'm off to get to rank 15. :D

Thank god there are people like you on our team, rather than just slackers like me! Heh. :D

I know what you mean, this is my second year and last year I only just made it to rank 1 :)

Congrats on nearing your goal! You might also have some extra time to garner a few extra points. :)

About to hit rank 8. I'm really behind and I might not even come close to getting All-Star. :/ I have to commend those who are over rank 15 already. True dedication. I just wish I had more time to spare and less daily affairs. :( Optimism tells me I still have half of the event to try, but pessimism tells me half of the event is gone and time has been wasted. .-.

I am currently only at rank 12. I'm trying to do at least a rank a day. My goal is all star and I am really trying to get it. I'm even planning on waking up before my little girl does tomorrow so I can get a head start on the 1000 games of SOSD I have to play to get to rank 13. Lol, good luck to everyone.

Wooo~! Just hit rank 15! Gotta keep going just to foil DC. lol

Thank god there are people like you on our team, rather than just slackers like me! Heh. :D

Haha, don't worry, I slacked off too yesterday. I hated going against Brightvale yet again. So far, I've been keeping up with 1 rank a day, though.

I am currently only at rank 12. I'm trying to do at least a rank a day. My goal is all star and I am really trying to get it. I'm even planning on waking up before my little girl does tomorrow so I can get a head start on the 1000 games of SOSD I have to play to get to rank 13. Lol, good luck to everyone.

Playing around a little kid's sleeping schedule has gotta be tough. I'm rooting for ya!

I'm currently Rank 6, still got about 38 YYB games until Rank 7. Like most, I was trying a rank a day in order to get All-Star, but as the requirements for each shield goes up, I'm finding it harder to do that. Currently working at a Rank every two days, because of time constraints and I'm getting a little sick of the predictability of YYB. Still more enjoyable than all the other AC games for me.

I have just received Rank 7!! :D

I am soo happy!! My goal rank is 9-12 !!

It will be my best rank..

The only bad thing is that this week is have finals so I will be busy..

What rank are you guys at the moment?

Keep on going on, and play loads of Yooyuball if you want to rank up faster (Hint: It's more quicker than 2 games of Slushie Slinger).

For me and my Ranks, I'm currently an All-Star at the moment if you wanted to know.