Already worried about the prize shop...

el_blubo

Oh goodness today I went and looked at the previous prize shops to see how many prize points it would take to get the good stuff and now Im kind of worried that I wont be able to get anything good with the track im on, any suggestion about if you've had the same problem and what to do about it (besides the obvious) and how many prize points i should try to go for?

First of all, what's your rank and what prizes are you aiming for?

Last year, I got a decent amount of prizes I was happy with and I was only rank 4

well I rank 5 right now with 196 yyb wins and im going to get to atleast rank 6 tonight

for prizes I would be going for like the top 5 prizes and Im hoping one of them is a pb

I think if you make it to rank 14 or 15 by the end of the cup, you'll have enough to get some of the good prizes. Just try and get to the highest rank you can, and try not to stress too much about prize points. At worst, you could probably buy 1 or 2 of the expensive items and pay for any other items you didnt have enough points to get.

i was planning on buying some of the items anyways.... i still regret selling the yooyu I earned in ac2 for 100k... now its worth around 2m XD hopefully ill find some of this years prizes for decent amounts

No idea how, I also remember the PB being 40k. I know I'll never be able to get that many prize points. But the other stuff was pretty affordable actually, like the wearables and books and stuff. The expensive stuff were all in the bottom row and were like action figures and limited edition yooyu petpets, as well as the pb. I'm more interested in the clothes and books tbh, they end up at a decent value and I actually get some use out of them. More importantly I don't have to spend a month cloistered in my room playing YYB 24/7 to earn them XD.

The paintbrush's cost in points varies a lot depending on what brush it is. If the brush is a less expensive one, they might require less points. In the earlier cups, the paintbrushes weren't nearly as expensive as the one they gave out last year.

Yeah the rank calculator can tell you your prize points. However I was thinking about it and I wonder if it's accurate, what with the new system and all. There was also a rumor that playing the games when they offer bonus points also gives you bonus prize points.

Yeah the rank calculator can tell you your prize points. However I was thinking about it and I wonder if it's accurate, what with the new system and all. There was also a rumor that playing the games when they offer bonus points also gives you bonus prize points.

I hope so. D: I played a ton when it's a bonus game. xD

Also I did the rank calculator, and apparently I have 4,400 prize points. D: I want at least 40k in case there's a paintbrush. xD

• 2 weeks later...

Well,heres almost all the prizes.From Jellyneo.(might be all)

http://www.jellyneo....rcup7&id=prizes

Kinda cool right?No 100000 points or anything.

Usually the Cup Prize Shop stays open until like a week before sign-ups start for the next AC. There will be something in the news to remind you.

I don't think the final top prizes are known yet, but I'm at 48k points so...I could pick the top prize most likely for once. Why does Elon get an action figure? And only 300 points for a Faerie Yooyu? Weren't Mutants worth like, 20k last year?

Well, as of now, I have 20,384 points, so if I can get higher than that, I'm hoping I get at least one of the top prizes, this is actually the first time I can actually buy the top prize. Really hope that's enough to get a pb :)

I don't think the final top prizes are known yet, but I'm at 48k points so...I could pick the top prize most likely for once. Why does Elon get an action figure? And only 300 points for a Faerie Yooyu? Weren't Mutants worth like, 20k last year?

I just wanted to correct something on the Mutant Yooyu price. Mutant Yooyus cost 30,000 AC Prize Shop points last year.

Source: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-cup/prizes-ac6/

If you ask me, TNT will possibly up the price of the Faerie Yooyu. 300 AC Prize Shop points is too low for such a rare and elegant Petpet.