Altador Cup Games

:)Doc

Altador Cup Games  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Altador Cup game?

• Yooyuball
    • Slushie Slinger
    • Make Some Noise
    • Shootout Showdown
  2. 2. What's your least favorite Altador Cup Game?

• Yooyuball
    • Slushie Slinger
    • Make Some Noise
    • Shootout Showdown

So, I wanna know...

What's your favorite Altador Cup game? :laughingsmiley:

And what's your least favorite Altador Cup game? :skull:

For me, my favorite is Shootout Showdown, and my least favorite is Make Some Noise. :yes:

What about y'all? :woot:

Shootout Showdown is my favorite because it's quick and easy. Good for racking up many points.

My least favorite is actually Yooyuball.

I LOVE YB and SOSD. But I have a really negative opinion on SS....

And MSN is what I do when I'm mad. :3

After how many games i played last year, I can't stand even playing the 3 games a day in Slushie Slinger for neopoints. It just seems to take soooo long and be soooo boring and repetitive. I think they should change it to give you more ranks points, because now its just unbearable to play it knowing that you're not getting as many points as 1 game of YYB. Speaking of which, Yooyuball has become my favorite game this year. It's not entirely mindless because you do have to concentrate after 9 goals because it starts getting difficult. And, I'm way better at it than last year, with the ability to play with the mouse, so yay.

YYB is my favourite, while SS is my least. I don't know why I don't like it.

I do like MSN too, but I'm scored I'll break my keyboard D: SoSd, well, I get really annoyed with the Chia. -.-

I think I'm obsessed with MSN this year... o_O

The Chia in SoSD is getting on my nerves, and the new longer intro (which I haven't figured out how to skip through) makes playing it much more obnoxious. I mean, the intro takes longer than me making 5 goals! It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to refresh every 3 games because the ball will just disappear.

However, SS is my least favorite because it takes so long to play with very little payout. And I swear, sometimes there is no way to time the cups.

Thank goodness YYB could be played with the mouse this year. Last year I won maybe 1 out of every 5 games, and even my wins were barely wins. This year I manage to stomp the competition unless I get a Darigan ball early on.

I put MSN as my favorite because, honestly, it's less frustrating than SoSD, but still super easy. I just have to pace out the games because playing more than 12 in a row makes my hands start to hurt.

Favorite is definitely Slushie Slinger. Least favorite is yooyuball.

Really?? SS? You're the first person so far to say so that I've seen. How come you like it so much? I find it to take way too long!

Ashbash Chuckles has the weirdest opinions ever. Favorite is SLSL, least favorite is YYB, least favorite Yooyu is normal?? o_O

Anyway my favorite is MSN, and my least favorite is SLSL. :D

Favourite game: Yooyuball

Basically since it's worth the most points, and I try to play 100 or more a day to boost my team up.

Second Favourite: Make Some Noise

I'm pretty fast at this in low quality. I can get a single 3,000 point score send in 4 to 5 seconds minimum on low quality.

Third favourite: Slushie Slinger

Good point payout, but it starts off slow at first, which is the only downside for me.

Least favourite game: Shootout Showdown

I'm not as quick like the rest of you in this, darn Jelly Chias like to taunt me in this one.

So, I wanna know...

What's your favorite Altador Cup game? :laughingsmiley:

And what's your least favorite Altador Cup game? :skull:

For me, my favorite is Shootout Showdown, and my least favorite is Make Some Noise. :yes:

What about y'all? :woot:

I am with you on both, though Yooyuball just baaaarely comes after MSN as my least favourite. MSN is really difficult for me to get to 3000 a lot of the time, and my hands hurt after. But Yooyuball is just booooooring.

Favourite is Yooyuball because it's kinsa like a soccer game.

Least Favourite is Make some noise because it is too long for how much rank points it gives you.

Slushie Slinger is definitely my favorite. It's tedious, as most of the AC games can be, but each game is different, and there's more to pay attention to than the other side games.

YYB is my least favorite. I've only played it one year, in ACV, but I didn't like it even then.

1st: Shootout Showdown. A quick and easy game. I can rack up the most possible points all within ten seconds!

2nd: Make Some Noise. I have quite a high end computer, if I do say so myself, so my computer can run it. Plus with all the button-mashing things I do on actual console video games (Mario Party, for example), I'm used to stuff like MSN. Also, I can submit a game with a decent score within 10-15 seconds.

3rd: Yooyuball. Just like soccer, it's pretty fun when playing it. But once I get hit with a Darigan Yooyu, I stop playing the current game I'm on. That's the only frustrating part of YYB.

4th Favorite: Slushie Slinger. The game is soooo slow! Sure, towards the later levels, it begins to pick up, but the beginning moves like a sloth. I wish there was a way to start a game at a higher level so I don't have to suffer during the slow beginning.