AgJu

i was wondering last time how they can make a ball for every team:

Fire Ball - Altador

Snow Ball - TM

Darigan Ball - DC

Faerie Ball - FL

Clockwork Ball - VP

Mutant Ball - HW

I volunteer Bubble Ball for MQ: it would burst if you pass it too strongly.

Maybe Sand Ball for LD: it disintegrates the longer you play with it

any others?

I think normal should be Altador and fire should be moltora.

I think Roo Island should have jelly ball where it bounces of players.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! And it rolls weird, because it's potato shaped!

I think normal should be Altador and fire should be moltora.

I think Roo Island should have jelly ball where it bounces of players.

Yeaaah! Maybe Brightvale could have a Stained Glass Ball, that shatters if it bounces off walls! It can only be passed to other players, gently.

Kreludor could have a Moon Ball that's really floaty, and stays in the air for quite a while.

Kiko Lake could have a... Kiko Ball? I bounces around on it's own accord randomly. It's rebound off solid objects is also very high.

A Coconut Ball for Mystery Island, it's very heavy and even harder to throw than a Snow Yooyuball.

Hehe, this is fun.

And I am getting seriously peed off at Fire Yooyus. They always seem to pop up later in the game for me, and so the opponent takes the ball at the start and manages to rebound it perfectly off the wall straight into the goal without giving me time to react. Agggggh.

I've noticed that too...how convenient that the computer can angle and power shoot that ball JUUUSSSST right, to get an easy goal.

Edit: two more annoying moves.....

-when the opposing team plays "Keep Away." That is, taking the ball and just throwing it away. Either they don't actually aim for the goal or they toss it and then either don't go after it or go back to their positions.

-A move that I'm gonna call "Tail-Gating." That is where an opposing player follows RIGHT BEHIND you, chasing you for the ball, then as soon as you get to your goal, they swoop right in and then immediately throw the ball past your goalie. Usually when you're maneuvering like that, the opponent chasing you will zig or zag at some point. If they stay on your butt, DO NOT go right to your goal with the ball.

i was wondering last time how they can make a ball for every team:

Fire Ball - Altador

Snow Ball - TM

Darigan Ball - DC

Faerie Ball - FL

Clockwork Ball - VP

Mutant Ball - HW

I volunteer Bubble Ball for MQ: it would burst if you pass it too strongly.

Maybe Sand Ball for LD: it disintegrates the longer you play with it

any others?

I've always liked the idea for a Maraquan Yooyu, and it should look like an octopus. However - if it were part of the game I'm at a loss for what it'd do. Squirt ink if not scored soon enough with I guess. XD

I actually use my goalie a LOT, it's scary how many saves Leera has (about 360).

My most ginormous pet peeve is the lag. I'm playing YYB in slow motion about 40% percent of the time, MSN is a nightmare when it refuses to register my keystrokes, and even SOSD will slow down drastically. The only game I never get problems is SS, which is probably why I play it more than the average person does.

I dont know if this has been said before, because I didnt read the whole topic... but there is a low res link which actually helps me with the lag thing a lot!

http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/ctp.phtml?quality=low

Hope it helps! ^_^

I've always liked the idea for a Maraquan Yooyu, and it should look like an octopus. However - if it were part of the game I'm at a loss for what it'd do. Squirt ink if not scored soon enough with I guess. XD

Maybe with eight legs with multiple suckers, it could be sticky and thus harder to steal?

Maybe with eight legs with multiple suckers, it could be sticky and thus harder to steal?

I like that - because that way it'll be easier to score with. :D Everyone will want that ball!

I like that - because that way it'll be easier to score with. :D Everyone will want that ball!

of course, with it being so sticky it could also be a little tough to throw, but I like the idea of it being easier to steal. :P

Darigan yooyus are of the devil. I usually just keep the yooyu on the other side in hopes that the opposing team accidentally shoots on themselves. Although one time my goalie picked it up, and the most beautiful thing happened...when he chucked it, it went behind him into the goal. -__- ("Beautiful"=sarcasm if you didn't get that.)

..the FREAKIN goalie. I suck at handling it so I usually don't, but the computer sucks too. Is anyone else having this problem where the opposing player shoots the ball towards the goal and even though your goalie is right in line to catch it, it goes THROUGH them? >.<

DUDE. My stupid goalie was RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE BALL. Nope. Right into the goal. -__- So annoying.

Darigan yooyus are of the devil. I usually just keep the yooyu on the other side in hopes that the opposing team accidentally shoots on themselves. Although one time my goalie picked it up, and the most beautiful thing happened...when he chucked it, it went behind him into the goal. -__- ("Beautiful"=sarcasm if you didn't get that.)

DUDE. My stupid goalie was RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE BALL. Nope. Right into the goal. -__- So annoying.

What I do now with the Darigan Yooyu is if I get it late in the match after I've built up a decent score, I just let the match play out without me. If I get it really early on, I give three tries to score and if I don't make it, I refresh the match.

What I do now with the Darigan Yooyu is if I get it late in the match after I've built up a decent score, I just let the match play out without me. If I get it really early on, I give three tries to score and if I don't make it, I refresh the match.

I must be stubborn. Unless it takes almost the entire 3 minutes to get the darigan yooyu in the goal and I only have like, 3 other goals, I never refresh the match. I just keep going until I get it in the goal. Sometimes, when I'm fed up, I'll even shoot it in my own goal just to get it over with. XD

I must be stubborn. Unless it takes almost the entire 3 minutes to get the darigan yooyu in the goal and I only have like, 3 other goals, I never refresh the match. I just keep going until I get it in the goal. Sometimes, when I'm fed up, I'll even shoot it in my own goal just to get it over with. XD

I admit to being stubborn and shooting it more than three times, but I'm just so sick of dealing with the thing. In fact, the number one complaint in this thread seems to be the Darigan Yooyu.

Of course. Darigan yooyus must be TNT's way of trolling us. It's their subtle way to get back at us for always complaining and hating on them throughout the year.

Of course. Darigan yooyus must be TNT's way of trolling us. It's their subtle way to get back at us for always complaining and hating on them throughout the year.

No, that's just their cover. It's really the Meepits. I mean, isn't it weird that there's an unexplained Meepit Bracket? The Meepits are supplying an overabundance of Darigan Yooyus in order to mess with EVERYONE! It's a Neopian conspiracy.

No, that's just their cover. It's really the Meepits. I mean, isn't it weird that there's an unexplained Meepit Bracket? The Meepits are supplying an overabundance of Darigan Yooyus in order to mess with EVERYONE! It's a Neopian conspiracy.

Wait, there's a meepit bracket??!!

We are doomed...

Wait, there's a meepit bracket??!!

We are doomed...

yep....going to the drop down menu for the teams and you'll find a Meepit Bracket. All you'll see is a giant meepit....staring at you....o_O

*sob* So many Darigan Yooyus! WHY!? The Altador Cup clearly hates me. I refresh every time I get this *BLEEP* ball.

GET RID OF THIS BALL, TNT! DESTROY IT! BANISH IT!

*sob* So many Darigan Yooyus! WHY!? The Altador Cup clearly hates me. I refresh every time I get this *BLEEP* ball.

GET RID OF THIS BALL, TNT! DESTROY IT! BANISH IT!

Or at least make it behave the way it's supposed to. It's supposed to shoot the opposite direction of what you're holding, but it's a pain to actually get it to work.

I've been getting Darigan yooyus after my 3rd or 4th goal. Luckily, I've learned how to deal with them and I've been getting them into the goal easier. *knocks on wood so my good fortune isn't jinxed.*

I've been getting Darigan yooyus after my 3rd or 4th goal. Luckily, I've learned how to deal with them and I've been getting them into the goal easier. *knocks on wood so my good fortune isn't jinxed.*

so what's your secret? I just go to the corner below my opponent's goal, charge, and hold up in hopes it'll bound up into the corner of the goal.

I run with the ball directly in front of the opponent's goalie and let them take it from me. Then I click like mad and hope that eventually the ball goes in. It works 85% of the time for me. If not, then I try to stay Juuuuust out of reach of the goalie and try to angle the ball in, kinda like what you do.

A misty ball for Shenkuu? IDK.

I know - I hate it. They suddenly gain experience and get BETTER than you, not letting you have the ball at ALL!

It really gets old after a while, I know it's to be more challenging but I really don't like it. I can't get the high scores of 13+ anymore as I did with old YYB unless I'm REALLY lucky.

Trust me, not even DC likes Darigan Yooyus. And Faerieland probably doesn't like Faerie Yooyus either.

I know, those greedy punks, it's not like they're gonna beat us in the Yooyuball game.

There's been far too many challenging Neopets games for me to count, no, Yooyuball shouldn't be challenging! (and after all, it's a site event game)

I remember someone from DC saying that Darigan Yooyus should behave to their owners.

Oh my gosh! Ever since today's match started, my second ball has always, ALWAYS been a Darigan yooyu and I can't get the little so-and-sos in the goal. *sobs* I think it's some sort of DC conspiracy.

Announcements