The ALP

Matt

First, your account is 3 years old, so you have 2 transfers a month. (Until your account hits 4 years.)

With the pet lending, there's a base requirement of at least 150 avatars and 25 posts. If you don't fit both of those, you aren't able to use the pet lending. After that point, it's a combo of the two. The more avatars you have, the fewer posts you need, the more posts you have, the few avatars you need.Since you have over 200 avatars, you would only need the base of 25 posts to qualify.

The only chains you wouldn't qualify for at 25 posts is the Krawk and Draik chains, as those require 150 posts minimum.

Guys, guys! I have EXCELLENT news! I just got lent BGC for FREE!

*gets hit with a lot of rotten fruit* No, wait, guys! This is good for you! It means I have all this np lying around that I don't know what to do with...

By the way, you're going to need to restock your shop again :-P

EDIT: And NOW I see that there are trades up. *face/palm* Sorry for emptying the shop.

Ah! I accidentally submitted a request for the Battle Pet for January and I meant to submit it for April- is there some way to fix this? Thanks :)

I put in a request for Meowclops, and shortly after, TDN contacted me and we managed to trade it back and worth all within a day. It was so efficient! I'm very pleased with TDN and also my cute new avatar!

Glad you had a positive experience with the ALP! :) Congrats on your new avatar ^_^

I dont think they have an elly. I just picked one up from the pound and put it back the next day. He's still in there too, if you're interested. :P His name is RubyRedNose. :)

Edit: also, I was wondering how the reduced collat exactly works? I would love Meowie but dont have the collat. :P

Is it normal that something that costs 5k the collat is 10k?

It's done mostly to protect the ALP items, because a lot of people tend not to return things, and the extra cost gets people to return the items. I mean, it really shouldn't be a problem because the NP is returned after the lend.

OH OH! I want to buy something from the donation shop! I want you guys to get the bony grarrl club SO BAD!

Can I give you guys stuff to put up in the shop? is it only those rejected jars, or can it be anything?

How close are we? (that's a collective "we" :woot: )

I think I have single-handedly monopolized spritzieblue's entire afternoon, but I really appreciate the service that is being offered. It is certainly an efficiently run process and has helped me to add several avatars to my collection.

I'd like to donate toward the BGC goal but the shop is empty right now. Please let me know when some more items are in it. Also how close is TDN's to reaching that goal?

It would be great if TDN would lend the BGC :O

We currently do not have a BGC to lend. This item is expensive and our ALP are working on it, but it will take time. If you wish you can make donations here: http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=tdnalp

Izzy has also been setting up trades.