The ALP

Matt

is the ALP trying to get al the items needed for avatars, or are some items simply too expensive and will they never get. Like a bony grarrl ?

We are currently working towards a Bony Grarrl Club. We're about 1/5th of the way there, last Izzy posted. After we achieve that, I don't know what our plans will be. (Or if we already have plans. We've been generally focusing on the BGC.)

ALP already has an aged mazzew....in fact, they have every pet they need :) Its just items that are needed.

Though the avatar checklist says that an aged Mazzew – attached to a Halloween Lupe – is available, the subsite for the ALP lists no pets that give the avatar. Either way, I was lent the aforementioned Halloween Lupe a few months ago, and I don't remember seeing a Mazzew attached to her. :* Am I missing something obvious..?

There was an incident involving a user getting hacked and, while we sucessfully recovered our Werelupe, the petpet had been removed. If I recall, Izzy was planning on attatching a Mazzew to another pet (to consolidate the chains a bit) but I do not know anything beyond that. I'll locate Izzy and ask her asap.

If I have an avatar count of 167, what would my post count need to be in order to join a pet lending chain? I just don't want to waste anyones time applying when I'm still not qualified for a lend ^_^

Edit- Thanks for the advice Anime :P I'll go get myself 3 new avvies :D

An av amount in the 160s requires 250 posts. I'm going to recommend to you what I do to others- get three more avs. At 170, you only need 150 posts, which is the requirement for Draik and Krawk anyways.

There was an incident involving a user getting hacked and, while we sucessfully recovered our Werelupe, the petpet had been removed. If I recall, Izzy was planning on attatching a Mazzew to another pet (to consolidate the chains a bit) but I do not know anything beyond that. I'll locate Izzy and ask her asap.

Oh, no..! I'm sorry to hear that. :(

I think, for now, I'll just attach a Mazzew to my pet. If one becomes available for lending, I can always store my own to help me achieve the SDB Pack Rat avatar. :P

We are currently working towards a Bony Grarrl Club. We're about 1/5th of the way there, last Izzy posted. After we achieve that, I don't know what our plans will be. (Or if we already have plans. We've been generally focusing on the BGC.)

I think it is cool that you are saving up to add the BGC to teh Avatar Lending Program.:)

it is the cheapest item of the big three avatar item lendables, but it is my favorite of all the secret avatars.:)

I got lent last week(and I got MSPP at teh beginning of the month...)

It is the pea chia SuAP I still lack...which reminds me...I should be applying to get on a pea chia list...I guess.

I applied.:P (if I am denied for whatever reason, will I be able to reapply at some point in the future? :/

• 2 weeks later...

How long does it tend to take to raise the np? And where can we donate? I was linked to a donation shop a few days ago, but I can't find the link anymore.

I'm working to buy BGC myself right now. If I beat you guys to it, can I sell it to you for a reduced price? (As in, once I get up to 85 mil, I could sell it for 70 mil or something?)

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, I'm new to the lending program. I know I have to be active here a few months before I can get anything, but I can help donate to the Bony Grarrl Club fund :) Also, in a month or so, I have a snow pet I can lend. I also have a question: Do we pay collateral to borrow the pets? I saw something about that towards the beginning of this forum.

Hi everyone, I'm new to the lending program. I know I have to be active here a few months before I can get anything, but I can help donate to the Bony Grarrl Club fund :) Also, in a month or so, I have a snow pet I can lend. I also have a question: Do we pay collateral to borrow the pets? I saw something about that towards the beginning of this forum.

There is no collateral for pet lends, as it's against Neopets rules to offer anything (NP/item/etc) for a pet. That's why the pet lending part of the ALP includes a mix of post count here, and number of avatars, as a requirement to be lent, because the pet lending is all trust based, since we can't accept any sort of collateral.

There is no collateral for pet lends, as it's against Neopets rules to offer anything (NP/item/etc) for a pet. That's why the pet lending part of the ALP includes a mix of post count here, and number of avatars, as a requirement to be lent, because the pet lending is all trust based, since we can't accept any sort of collateral.

Oh, okay. Thanks for the info :)

We do not need any new pets right now. If you really want to help the ALP, donations towards our current item goal are the best (and only) way to go about it.

Hello,

So, I requested the Fyora Queen Doll several days ago and haven't received a response yet. For the other items I've requested it's usually a matter of hours before I get a response. My main question is are we informed if we are rejected from an item or is it just assumed? Also, I realize the doll may be going through several hands first before it gets to me. With that in mind, is there an average time limit in which one receives the doll or an average number of people on the list to receive it? Thank you!

I'm not in a rush to get it or anything, just curious over how this works.

High level items (FQD, Chokato, ZDAP & Meowy) are lent by me. I haven't had internet since I left the UK last week - I get home Saturday so all requests will be dealt with then. It doesn't really make any difference for these items as there are waiting lists so all the initial response will be is a "you have been added to x waiting list" ;) You still have to wait for me to get through all the people who requested before you, then its your turn.

You ARE informed if your request is rejected, and told why. The only exception to this is if you've made your way onto my Neopets block list - then you don't get a reply because it means at some point you tried to scam an avvie item from my trades so frankly those people don't deserve replies.

These items aren't chain-lent... which is I think what you mean by passing through a number of players. Thats for pets only. Items have waiting lists but you always get the item from me (id_24 on Neo) and return it to me. You may just have to wait because others requested before you. There is also likely to be a little bit of backlog since I've been away.

High level items (FQD, Chokato, ZDAP & Meowy) are lent by me. I haven't had internet since I left the UK last week - I get home Saturday so all requests will be dealt with then. It doesn't really make any difference for these items as there are waiting lists so all the initial response will be is a "you have been added to x waiting list" ;) You still have to wait for me to get through all the people who requested before you, then its your turn.

You ARE informed if your request is rejected, and told why. The only exception to this is if you've made your way onto my Neopets block list - then you don't get a reply because it means at some point you tried to scam an avvie item from my trades so frankly those people don't deserve replies.

These items aren't chain-lent... which is I think what you mean by passing through a number of players. Thats for pets only. Items have waiting lists but you always get the item from me (id_24 on Neo) and return it to me. You may just have to wait because others requested before you. There is also likely to be a little bit of backlog since I've been away.

How can we request to be lent an item?

Thanks Izzy!

You request an item by going to the avatar lending program home page:

http://alp.thedailyneopets.com/

There is a right side bar with links. If you want an item click Items for Lending. Click More Info nest to the avatar you want and then click request item. It will direct you to a short application where you must state why you are trustworthy and what you will be offering as collateral. It's very simple and should only take a couple of minutes, if that, to request an item.

Thanks Izzy!

You request an item by going to the avatar lending program home page:

http://alp.thedailyneopets.com/

There is a right side bar with links. If you want an item click Items for Lending. Click More Info nest to the avatar you want and then click request item. It will direct you to a short application where you must state why you are trustworthy and what you will be offering as collateral. It's very simple and should only take a couple of minutes, if that, to request an item.

Ohh, I see. Thanks! :D I'll try to sign up :)

*cough* The donation shop is empty.... :rolleyes_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.