The ALP

Matt

All of the topics are locked because they are there only to provide information, not to be posted in (you can tell if there is only one post). Those that were discussion topics and are locked were locked because they are 21+ days old (forum rule). If you need to contact anyone about borrowing a specific item or pet, you will have to PM TDN ALP.

I sent in my message a few days ago, and haven't gotten a reply back. I was wondering, if I got rejected or something, would I not get an message back? Or would I get an email saying I was rejected? Because instead of making the subject the name of the pets I wanted to be lent, I put Pteri, cause I didn't know :C

Edit: Never mind. I just seen that they haven't read the message I sent them.

• 4 weeks later...

Just me chatting with my friend so we can get some forum posts in for the ALP. :]

Feel free to join us! We don't mind.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

All random chatter type topics should be posted on the Hang Out and Post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action. :wub_anim:

I sent in my message a few days ago, and haven't gotten a reply back. I was wondering, if I got rejected or something, would I not get an message back? Or would I get an email saying I was rejected? Because instead of making the subject the name of the pets I wanted to be lent, I put Pteri, cause I didn't know :C

Edit: Never mind. I just seen that they haven't read the message I sent them.

That's correct, it is indeed the donations shop

And good luck with the Sell! Sell! Avatar! :graduated: <_<

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double or triple post. If you wish to add something, edit your previous post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You get sent a neomail with the name of the account the pet is to be sent to. If the account belongs to one of the other staff members (i.e. not me) then you will also be asked to send a reminder message to their main account, so they will know that the transfer is waiting to be accepted.

Hello there, I have two quick questions about the ALP.

Firstly, I switched main accounts on July 17. When looking at borrowing items and pets, would this significantly lower my chances of borrowing in terms of time in neopets? This is my main concern seeing as I can provide full collateral for most items available for lending.

Secondly, while reading through the 17 pages of this topic, I saw that around 2007 you guys didn't take donations of items. I have 93 Golden Geraptiku Talismans that are just uselessly setting in my SDB that I would be more than glad to donate. According to the Avatars minisite on TDN, you guys aren't currently lending for the "I Taunt the Pant Devil". Anyway, please let me know. ^_^

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this, I really appreciate everything the ALP does for this community.

~Johnathon

For the pet lending... yeah, it might affect your chance. Pet lending is primarily based on post count here and avatar count on Neopets so it all depends on if you're new account has enough avvies.

Thank you for your offer of the Talismans, but lending 93 items at once is problematic - so I don't think I could convince any of the item lenders to do it LOL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah OK I'm noob here so I have a question. I don't really care for avatar collecting and I really only want two avatars. The Scorchio - Scordrax one for now and the Orange Grundo one when my account gets old enough and I have enough np.

Pet lending is primarily based on post count here and avatar count on Neopets so it all depends on if you're new account has enough avvies.

Does this mean I'll have to actively start collecting the rest of the avi's just to get the ones I want? How many would be "best" for me to be approved of a lend?

Oh and while I'm at it. Since item trades don't need the four month wait can I apply for the Yellow Scorchio plushie (needed to the Scordrax avatar) now? I don't want to seem like I'm jumping the line here :S

Yes, you will need to raise your avvie count before you can be lent any of our pets - if you want to borrow from us. It is exceedingly rare for us to lend pets to anyone with an avvie count under 150 and the one time we did, they were a Fantastic Member here on the forums and had been around for many years. Even getting it down to 150 you need to be a Super Member. We're here primarily to help people who show a certain amount of effort both in their TDN forums account and in their Neopets accounts; it also serves to us to indicate the people who are likely to be more trustworthy because if they've taken the effort to get some things on their own then they're less likely to run away with our pets.

For the item, provided you have full collateral you can apply whenever you like ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

I just realized I haven't applied for the item lending here yet, and I'm about to spend nearly all my NP on a Draik Egg.

I guess my question is, if I go ahead and spend the NP and get a Draik Egg, can I use the Draik Egg as collateral for the items? (Even though it would go above the required collat. for some of them.)

I just realized I haven't applied for the item lending here yet, and I'm about to spend nearly all my NP on a Draik Egg.

I guess my question is, if I go ahead and spend the NP and get a Draik Egg, can I use the Draik Egg as collateral for the items? (Even though it would go above the required collat. for some of them.)

Spritzie, I have PM-ed you with this answer. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I Don't know if this is the correct place to post this, but I think it will fit here.

I have a plushie harris attached to one of my pets, and since TDN helped me a lot, It would be nice to offer my pet for lending. Any questions don't be afraid to ask.

Pet link: Alwaysthebest

Sweet.

I guess Ace needs to change his claim, then ^^

Quote from AALA (Ace's Avatar Lending Agency):

"Ace's Avatar Lending Agency is proud to reach our greatest milestone yet. We have finally acquired a Draik (last avatar pet needed), rendering us the ONLY complete avatar pet lending agency around!"

Big player b)