The ALP

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, unless you're asking for two months in advance (which are you allowed to do), I largely ignore the month thing. People tend to ask for the current month when it's all ready going... Don't worry about it. It's fine.

To be honest, unless you're asking for two months in advance (which are you allowed to do), I largely ignore the month thing. People tend to ask for the current month when it's all ready going... Don't worry about it. It's fine.

OK. ^^ Thanks! Perfect. I'm looking forward to the new avvie. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Yay, more sand is brought! Its gotten a little bit more expensive since the rubbish avvie LOL

The price of the item is, I think, the main reason people aren't donating like they were for previous goals. They think, why bother when I won't be able to afford the collateral? You've got to remember though that activity on the forums significantly decreases your collateral. About 240 posts is all you need to half the collat. By the time you're a Super Member (400 posts) you only need about 25% collat for any item. Fantastic members (2000 posts) need only 1% collateral.

Izzy, the next time you need more sand, just let me know. I always stock-pile any sand I get, and I'd much rather help with stocking the shop than have them just sit in my SDB.

Let me know the next time and I can set up some trades with them, or just send them to the account.

Yay, more sand is brought! Its gotten a little bit more expensive since the rubbish avvie LOL

The price of the item is, I think, the main reason people aren't donating like they were for previous goals. They think, why bother when I won't be able to afford the collateral? You've got to remember though that activity on the forums significantly decreases your collateral. About 240 posts is all you need to half the collat. By the time you're a Super Member (400 posts) you only need about 25% collat for any item. Fantastic members (2000 posts) need only 1% collateral.

Are you serious! =o

I never knew that! This means I can actually BORROW something! :O

:D

Aaand now I'm trying to find the shop... would somehow pinning it in this forum/thread be advertising?

Would the ALP account be allowed to set up trades as well? That way those of us who feel like donating more could... not buy out the shop xD

I never knew that the ALP had a donation shop but alas it is empty. along with refilling the shop, like it has been mentioned in other posts, trades would be a great idea with a minimum donation, or mabye a auction might be a fun idea.

also the link to the TDNALP donation shop http://www.neopets.c...ml?owner=tdnalp

-side note- I was pound surfing for pets for avatars and I stumbled upon a pink kyrii I typically return the pet to the pound when I am done as I don’t really want any more pets than I have. If the alp would like her just let me know, also I have attached an Angelpuss that I had in my sdb and have no need for and am fine donating it and honestly if I could do something for TDN I would really like to do so, so just let me know one way or the other.

I just found out TDN had avatar lending and I already applied for the last item I was missing for an avatar. Now, I started looking into pet lending but I'm not sure where to find how many transfers I have available. Also, I've been a member of TDN forums for quite a while but never really posted since I was never on till just recently. But, I have over 200 avatars. So can I still be part of the chain ending program or will I be limited to certain ones for a while (till I get more posts and/or more avatars)?