The ALP

Matt

The donation shop is HERE.

And it all depends on the donations. Last Izzy posted, we were about a fifth of the way to a BGC.

Thanks so much for the link. I have donated and bookmarked for future donations.

Neo-Addict of 8-1/2 years but just joined TDN a few days ago. You all are doing a great job, keep it up!!!

Thanks for the reminder! *makes a sticky to donate on a regular basis*

BTW, Anime or Izzy if you're reading this, how soon are we notified of our approval when we're put in a chain? The reason I'm asking is because I know you guys get swamped with requests, so I want to get the chance to re-send my app if it somehow got lost or misplaced (which apparently happened with one of my past apps, but it all worked out lovely in the end--thanks Izzy!).

TYSM in advance, and hope you all have a great b-day week~ :)

As in, when you apply and are waiting to be accepted? Genereally less than a day. I check the apps at least once a day barring cons. And there aren't any more cons till march, so!

• 2 weeks later...

the number 6 avvie, would be trickyy! :O

I love how this all works. It's much simpler than others. :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. Just "edit" your post if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Pea / battle pet are different - Anime doesn't deal with those, I do :P

Since I rarely get more than one applicant per month, I usually only clear them at the start of each month xD

Thanks Izzy! I'm totally ready to take him whenever you are :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Trinity here, my username on neopets is divafrog, and I was wondering if I can become a lender in the programme. I lend a TON of pets and items on Neo already, and would like to be listed as a lender here.

(For information purposes, the pets/petpet combos and items I lend are as follows:

Snow/Snowbunny

Coconut Jubjub/Harris/Mootix

Werelupe/Snicklebeast

Mummy Ruki

Pink/Jetsam/Mazzew

Draik/Huggy

Grey/Huggy

Slorg

A Battledome Pet that I was able to beat the space faerie with, as well as a voidberry potion

ITTPD

Codestones

Orange

Dung

King Kelpbeard

Evil Blue Fuzzle

Drackonack

Fire Paw

Scroll of Dark Nova

Angelpuss

Mirror/Gnome/Ring/Crystal Ball/Bread/Starry

I do require collat on the items, and I reserve the right to choose not to lend someone my pets)

But yeah, I am a pretty avid lender, and would like to get involved here as well, so how do I go about doing so and becoming pert of the lending team?

Hmm I wonder how many super attack peas there actually are out there...

Also if I've borrowed an icy snowflake is it alright for me to keep it until the weather at Terror Mountain says snowing? :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i wonder how the number six avatar could ever be available for lending.....

you give collateral in trades and they give you neopoints...then you match your NP on hand to the asparagus 'value' and you get teh avatar and return the money as tehy return the colateral items int he trades...

this is as I would imagine and have experienced elsewhere anyway:*

I am gettting worried about the pea lend...why have I had the pea so long.:*

I should really try harder to get suap lend...:*

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question regarding the ALP. I searched for previous posts about this yet couldn't find much.

Is there a neopets shop where we can buy/donate for items the ALP is saving up for? like the BGC...?

EDIT: Welp couldn't buy anything in the shop as there are no items yet, I'll keep checking back... Thanks for the link! :)