The ALP

Matt

Hi, My name is Kasey and I was supposed to be lent a Pea Chia today...

yesterday I transferred a pet to a side account, so that I would have room.

I had received a neomail a few weeks ago telling me I would be lent and closer to the date I would receive another neomail.

Well I never received another neomail... and unfortunately I had deleted the other neomail.

I was wondering if you could tell me what lending items/pets the ALP is missing for the lendable avatars? I was looking through but it's a little late at night so I'm drawing blanks.

For items, we are missing Bony Grarrl Club, MSPP & Super Attack Pea. We also don't lend anything for the I Taunt the Pant Devil anymore because the cheapest option requires 100 items and that'd be a pain to lend xD

Pet-wise, we lend everything painted or Limited Edition. So no Kacheeks, Tuskaninnies, etc because people can just adopt a basic one from the pound.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for bumping this thread (even though it is pinned) but I have a question about pet lending- do you have to have three or less pets on the account you want to be lent on? (Just wanting to know in case I'll have to use any transfers to transfer a pet to one of my sides)

Hey I just have a wee question haha I have been lent 4 pets successfully from the ALP (thanks again so much!) And I am interested in borrowing the bd pet, but I am unsure of if there are any more requirements than the other pets (I read the section on here but I'm still slightly unsure of a few things, like how long these pets are lent for) :) thanks again!

I'm going to apologize first, as I am aware that this is not the right board. However, I was uploading my Avatars and noticed that on this site the Kougra Baby Avie is not updated. I have a link to one that will work for the avatar and wanted to share it. I dont know how to send it directly to TDN, so I just created my acct on here. As a result of that, I cant start my own board. SO, feel free to take the link and put it into its own board, or send it to TDN. http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Fabianno

I have not participated in the ALP mostly because I figured there were people that needed it a lot more than I. However, I have decided to throw my hat into the ring and get in line like so many others. I was wondering about the procedure of the program? I have tried to find a procedure topic but keep getting directed to dead links. I would appreciate it :D

EDIT: I found TDN's website with rules and details.

When I got the red letter alteration here and my two posts were merged, I reacted by deleting all my words...(since I can not delete my post I will try to recall what I had said.)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. If you have something you wish to add, use the edit button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

...I think what I was saying was first a question about the last lendable avatar which I lack...the Pea chia/SuAP one...I was wondering the rules and noticing the above post I wanted to find the rules that which he said he found in his edit

I edited saying that I did

I forgot too do edit and wrote some message about how I thought that it would likely be awhile until I would both be at 25 posts or more AND remember about attempting to get on the Pea chia waiting list...and something else which I forget

the below cat is my enormous Rascal Kitty, by the way.:P

I hope I'm not being a bother by asking, but is the ALP working towards obtaining a pet with an aged Mazzew for lending? I'm just curious whether or not attaching a Mazzew to my own pet would be quicker than waiting for one to be available. ^_^