The ALP

Matt

• 1 month later...

Okay so I'm new here and I was wondering how this whole avatar lending program woks. Could a generous staff member please pm me?=D Oh ya and about the whole collateral thing... what if I'm too scared too send my money over since i worked for a long time to earn it what would I do?

I was looking through the guides for getting the Mutant JubJub avatar and I noticed that the list of Transmogrification Potions has prices that seem to be very low. For instance it says that a Bori Transmogrification Potion is around 200,000 nps but the lowest I can find on the trading post is around 500,000 nps. Am I just looking in the wrong place for the lowest price?

The transmogs have skyrocketed in price in the past year or two. You used to be able to buy a few of them on the shop wizard and now the only one you can get from the shop wiz is the aisha transmog if you are very lucky! If you need the avatar badly check out my trades cause I have an aisha transmog in there for 110k.(Lowest on tp) And I will accept fast!

Okay so I'm new here and I was wondering how this whole avatar lending program woks. Could a generous staff member please pm me?=D Oh ya and about the whole collateral thing... what if I'm too scared too send my money over since i worked for a long time to earn it what would I do?

I help with the item lending, so I'll send you a PM here in a minute. :)

As far as collateral, it is required to be lent items. The collateral is to discourage people from not returning the items. We spend the NP to buy the items, so if something happens to the item while it's lent and we didn't have collateral, we'd have to spend more NP to replace the item for lending. If the item is returned safely, you'll receive your exact collateral back.

Ok if I only have 330,000 with the lowered collateral (I dont have any ets items) could I afford the faerie doll?

I help with the item lending, so I'll send you a PM here in a minute. :)

As far as collateral, it is required to be lent items. The collateral is to discourage people from not returning the items. We spend the NP to buy the items, so if something happens to the item while it's lent and we didn't have collateral, we'd have to spend more NP to replace the item for lending. If the item is returned safely, you'll receive your exact collateral back.

What about me? Can I or can I not?

The transmogs have skyrocketed in price in the past year or two. You used to be able to buy a few of them on the shop wizard and now the only one you can get from the shop wiz is the aisha transmog if you are very lucky! If you need the avatar badly check out my trades cause I have an aisha transmog in there for 110k.(Lowest on tp) And I will accept fast!

Oh I saw your post too late, I have already purchased (and used) the Aisha Transmogrification Potion. I guess I got impatient haha. But thank you so much for offering!

Where are the links to apply for the chain lends? I clicked the ones in the avatar description box but they take me to a nonexistent board.

You apply via the ALP site. Click the link that says "Join a Pet Chain" on the sidebar. Though I should note that you currently do not have enough psots to enter a pet chain.

So, I was reading through the Pet Lending Rules, and I saw this:

'Vouches' are illegitimate unless the voucher is a well known member of TDN.

I hope this isn't a dumb (or obvious) question, but what is a "vouch?" :P I just came across that and I was curious as to what it meant.

It means someone says "They're trustworthy, I lent them *item/pet* and they returned it to me no problem." or something along those lines. Obviously it's not hard to get a friend to vouch for you, even if you didn't actually borrow anything, hence why we only accept them from well-known TDN members.

Hello forum!

The main reason why I wanted to join here was for the ALP! I'm extremely interested in it.

How do I go about "joining?" or taking part?

I can't wait.

Our ALP site can be found HERE. You just need to read the rules to see what's required, and if you meet those requirements, it explains on the site how to apply.

Quick question about lending Chokato.

I had the full collateral a few days ago, but I went on a small shopping spree and I am about 800k short. Since I now have an account here on the forums, how many more posts would I need to be lent the Chokato at a discounted rate of about 800k? And how does the discount work exactly? Thankies!!

Quick question about lending Chokato.

I had the full collateral a few days ago, but I went on a small shopping spree and I am about 800k short. Since I now have an account here on the forums, how many more posts would I need to be lent the Chokato at a discounted rate of about 800k? And how does the discount work exactly? Thankies!!

As stated on the ALP site, you need a minimum of 100 posts to qualify... then every post you have about that further reduces the collateral. I can't tell you exactly how many more posts you'd need though, because we find that people knowing that tends to lead to spam posting.

Thanks Izzy! :3 I understand that you don't want people spamming on the boards. I have been on forums in the past and it drove me nuts when people would just post to get higher post counts. So, I don't want to be one of those annoying people! :P I'll probably be back up to full collateral for Chokato before I can get a reduction on it! :P

• 5 weeks later...