Altador Cup Questionnaire

1: Your team?

Lost Desert! :D

2: What's your rank?

I'm a Rank 4 at the moment.

3: What game do you play the most?

Shootout Showdown. Yooyuball is my favourite game, though.

4: What's your least favorite game?

MSN. My poor fingers! D:

5: How much do you play a day?

I try to play as much as I can.

6: Do you talk on your team's boards (on Neo)?

No.

7: If you play Yooyuball, which side do you play on? Left or right?

Left.

8: Do you use your team's standard format or do you use a different one? i.e. My team's standard formation is 2+2 but I use 3+1.

I use the team's standard formation: 2+2.

9: Is your goalie useful for you?

No. I always have difficulty controlling him. :/

10: Is it difficult for you to switch players when you need to?

Not at all.

11: Do you use your mouse or your keyboard? Or perhaps another thing, like a tablet or game controller.

I use both the mouse and keyboard. I can switch pretty easily. ;)

12: What's your GPG if you play?

It's about 10.78 goals per game at the moment.

13: Finally, what is your rank goal for the end of the cup?

I hope to get at least a Rank 10 by the end of the Cup. ^_^

1. Darigan Citadel

2: Rank 3

3: Shoot Out Show Down

4: Yooyuball

5: Depends. On days I'm not working I was playing all the time. When I'm working probably just an hour or 2.

6: Nope.

7: N/A

8: N/A

9: N/A

10: Yes!

11: When I attempted, I tried both.

12: N/A

13: I'm going to be practical and go with Rank 10.

Question 1: Your team?

A: Shenkuu

A: Rank 4.

A: If by number, then SOSD. But if you consider how long I've played the games, then It has to be YYB.

A: Make Some Noise. Don't wanna break my keyboard.

A: As long as I can! :)

A: Nope. But I do in TDN. xD

A: Right flank. Works for me.

8: Do you use your team's standard format or do you use a different one? i.e. My team's standard formation is 2+2 but I use 3+1.

A: Yep. I use SK's standard formation most of the time. But sometimes I change to a 2-2 formation for reasons I do not know.

A: Of course! :)

A: Kinda. I guess.

11: Do you use your mouse or your keyboard? Or perhaps another thing, like a tablet or game controller.

A: Keyboard.

A: My GPG is at 10GPG.

A: At least Rank 10. Wanted to get to Rank 15 but with school, I don't see it happening.

Terror Mountain!

Yooyuball

Make some noise

A rank a day (couldn't play for two days)

No

Left to right

8: Do you use your team's standard format or do you use a different one?

I use the standard 3+1

Yeah got 98 saves with him

Not really

Keyboard

1: Kiko Lake

2: 4

3: Shootout Shodown

4: Slushie Slinger

5: It always varies. Sucks I can't play for 2 days straight :sad01_anim: . And since we're facing Kreludor, I'm gonna put it all out to catch back on lost time.

6: I have little to no time to even do anything else. That includes hanging out at any board.

7: My team is on the left.

8: Standard

9: Yes, to an extent.

10: Yes, since I lost all my mouse playing skills. I have to stick with keyboard, that I'm not that well used to with.

11: Keyboard

12: 10 point something.

13: All-Star - NP Ranks

Rank 23-25 - TDN Ranks

Oh, I feel so flattered with people saying the questions are fun. :* Annnywho, up to rank 7 with a GPG of 10+ Woot. Good luck to everyone today. I wonder what shall happen tomorrow, when everyone in all the brackets have gone against each other.

Just a bit curious about how everyone else is doing this year. :)

1. Maraqua this year

2. Currently rank 7

3. Shootout Showdown as it's so quick!

4. Make some noise - same ratio as SOSD but takes soooo much longer

5. It really depends, I'm aiming for 55 points a day mixed between the games but whether I'll manage that is a different matter!

6. Not really. I don't really do the boards.

7. I always play on the right hand side of the board.

8. I am actually using the defensive formation which is the teams standard formation...previous years I've used the offensive formation though.

9. Nope - usually the auto switch won't move quickly enough for it to be any use.

10. Auto switch is the bane of my life currently so the answer is no.

11. Keyboard as it seems to work better than the mouse controls.

12. 7.6 or something like that. It would be higher if I didn't keep getting Darigan balls which I just wander off and play SOSD.

13. I'm aimng for all star this year, but again that's debateable as I've never managed it so far!!

1: Your team? Faerieland

2: What's your rank? Currently 8

3: What game do you play the most? I play the games pretty evenly (points-wise) - but SoSD because of that early bonus day

4: What's your least favorite game? Tie between Slushie Slinger and Yooyuball. SS takes SO LONG for very little points and YYB can get frustrating when you're playing a lot of games in a row.

5: How much do you play a day? The first two days I played to get ahead, after that, I've worked on getting about 50 rank points a day (25YYB, 30SS, 120MSN, 120SoSD).

6: Do you talk on your team's boards (on Neo)? No, only here really, but there's not a lot of Faerieland support here.

7: If you play Yooyuball, which side do you play on? Left or right? Left

8: Do you use your team's standard format or do you use a different one? My team's standard is my favorite formation, 2+2

9: Is your goalie useful for you? SHE IS THE WORST GOALIE EVER. Seriously, does she even pay attention to what's going on? Ever?

10: Is it difficult for you to switch players when you need to? Yes, I find it annoyingly difficult.

11: Do you use your mouse or your keyboard? Or perhaps another thing, like a tablet or game controller. Mouse.

12: What's your GPG if you play? I'm averaging about 8.2 per game, because I had some difficulties getting back into it at first and was only getting 6GPG, now I get between 9 and 12.

13: Finally, what is your rank goal for the end of the cup? 20, that's why I played for about 80 rank points each day on the first two days, and now I do 50 a day.

Question

1: Your team? Tyrannia!

2: What's your rank? 2 (I started playing yesterday...)

3: What game do you play the most? The most SoSd

4: What's your least favorite game? MSN, my hands hurt every time I try

5: How much do you play a day? Depending, i try to move a rank/half rank daily

6: Do you talk on your team's boards (on Neo)? Yes, daily

7: If you play Yooyuball, which side do you play on? Left or right? Left

8: Do you use your team's standard format or do you use a different one? I play with my default, 3+1

9: Is your goalie useful for you? No...

10: Is it difficult for you to switch players when you need to? I use keyboard, so yes

11: Do you use your mouse or your keyboard? Keyboard

12: What's your GPG if you play? At this moment is 7-8, getting higher every day.

13: Finally, what is your rank goal for the end of the cup? My best year was rank 13, I want to improve that.

1: Your team? Virtupets.

2: What's your rank? 6 but I'm almost halfway to 7.

3: What game do you play the most? SOSD.

4: What's your least favorite game? Slushie Slinger.

5: How much do you play a day? I don't even know- probably 2 or 3 hours a day. But as of right now, I'm averaging 300 SOSD games a day and 26 YYB games a day.

6: Do you talk on your team's boards (on Neo)? No.

7: If you play Yooyuball, which side do you play on? Left or right? Right.

8: Do you use your team's standard format or do you use a different one? i.e. My team's standard formation is 2+2 but I use 3+1. No- my team's standard is 2+2 but I alternate between 1+3 and 3+1.

9: Is your goalie useful for you? uuuum let me think about that no

10: Is it difficult for you to switch players when you need to? Not really.

11: Do you use your mouse or your keyboard? Or perhaps another thing, like a tablet or game controller. Keyboard.

12: What's your GPG if you play? 9.01

13: Finally, what is your rank goal for the end of the cup? All-Star which is doable considering the rate that I'm going at right now.

1: Your team? Shenkuu

2: What's your rank? 7 going on 8

3: What game do you play the most? YYB and SoSD

4: What's your least favorite game? SLS

5: How much do you play a day? mmmmmm ... 3-5 hrs

6: Do you talk on your team's boards (on Neo)? not really

7: If you play Yooyuball, which side do you play on? Left or right? I alternate between them but I prefer Left because I'm left handed

8: Do you use your team's standard format or do you use a different one? My team is 1+3 so I use it but I sometimes use 2+2 if I want to score a few with Timu

9: Is your goalie useful for you? not much ...

10: Is it difficult for you to switch players when you need to? Yes !!!

11: Do you use your mouse or your keyboard? Mostly keyboard (I got used to it) but sometimes I switch to Mouse

12: What's your GPG if you play? 8-9 goals

13: Finally, what is your rank goal for the end of the cup? IDK really >>> maybe 15 .. bcz All Star is not a realistic goal for me

1: Your team? Maraqua

2: What's your rank? Rank 4

3: What game do you play the most? Yooyuball and Shootout Showdown

4: What's your least favorite game? Slushie Slinger

5: How much do you play a day? Depending if I'm at work or not - at least a couple of hours.

6: Do you talk on your team's boards (on Neo)? No

7: If you play Yooyuball, which side do you play on? Left or right? Left to right.

8: Do you use your team's standard format or do you use a different one? i.e. My team's standard formation is 2+2 but I use 3+1. I use 3+1

9: Is your goalie useful for you? Occasionally

10: Is it difficult for you to switch players when you need to? Yes - annoyingly so

11: Do you use your mouse or your keyboard? Or perhaps another thing, like a tablet or game controller. Mainly keyboard - haven't quite got the hang of the mouse controls yet.

12: What's your GPG if you play? 7.8

13: Finally, what is your rank goal for the end of the cup? To beat rank 11 which I got last year

1: If you play MSN, do you frantically press the keys or do you just calmly tap? Calmly tap

2: With SoSD, do you just randomly shoot or do you try to strategize? Like going to one side and shooting or trying to time it perfectly for a middle shot? I always press my left arrow key then shoot

3: If you play SS, do you try to serve each customer in the order they appear, or do you go by which one is easiest to serve, or do it in a way so that 2 cups won't drop at the same time? No strategy - whatever gets me to 300 quickly

Kreludor

Rank 4 as of right now. :P

Shootout Showdown

Shootout Showdown (ironic :P)

It depends. :P

I did. They know I'm Derlyn's number one fangirl. :3

I play Right-to-Left, personally. :P

I use 3+1 too, but only, and only if Derlyn is in the center. If Coco gets in the center, I refresh the page. xP

It depends on whether or not Jurin wants to cooperate, to be honest. He's mostly cooperative, however.

It can be, but I only try and switch if Coco gets the ball. I hold down the shift key while I play, however, so the wrong player getting the ball is no problem if Derlyn is in the center. :P

I use my keyboard. It's a lot easier than my Mouse.

9.301369863013699 goals per game says my Calculator. :P

I personally hope I get to All-Star, but I don't think I can make it, as I'm lazy. :P

1: Your team? Maraqua!

2: What's your rank? I just moved up to Rank 4! :D

3: What game do you play the most? Shootout Showdown.

4: What's your least favorite game? Make Some Noise.

5: How much do you play a day? I try to play as much as I can. As of now I'm aiming for at least a rank or two upgrade per day. Also keep in mind that I'm lazy, can't focus on a game for so long (except for SOSD), get distracted by other sites easily, etc.

6: Do you talk on your team's boards (on Neo)? Not yet.

7: If you play Yooyuball, which side do you play on? Left or right? Left.

8: Do you use your team's standard format or do you use a different one? i.e. My team's standard formation is 2+2 but I use 3+1. I've been using the standard (1+3) and it's really helping me!

9: Is your goalie useful for you? Meh... Tonie is cute but I guess he's okay/could be better, but for me Elon's scoring makes up for it though. XD

10: Is it difficult for you to switch players when you need to? For the most part nope.

11: Do you use your mouse or your keyboard? Or perhaps another thing, like a tablet or game controller. Keyboard.

12: What's your GPG if you play? 5.846, rounded up to 6. Baww I swear I'm getting better at it though. I just managed to score my highest goal today, which is 11. XD

13: Finally, what is your rank goal for the end of the cup? Uhh, I'd like to reach up to Rank 20, maybe even Rank 40 if I'm lucky bahahah. But realistically speaking, I think if I keep at it I might end up at Rank 15 or something like that, hopefully...

After seeing how many people play on the left side, I started doing it more. Not that bad actually. Level 9 now, kinda lost momentum after the 300th game of Yooyuball. :rolleyes_anim:

1: Haunted Woods! Arrrrrooooo!

2: Currently Rank 4, only 14 more games 'till 5!

3: Yooyuball, most definately. It's quite fun and at times unpredictable, and it's always refreshing to face a new team (nearly) every day.

4: Uhhhm, I don't like many of the side games. MSN is quite fun, I've had many button-mashing experiences, but since I'm on a laptop my fans kick in when I play and I fear I'm going to smash though my keyboard to the parts underneath. :P I'm terrible at Shooutout Showdown and it bored me to death, and Slushie Slinger is tolerable but I can rarely do more than one game at a time.

5: Not too much. Currently attempting to get a rank a day, but I'm quite busy and so this is not always possible.

6: I'm very much a lurker, I am a lurker on nearly every forum, 'cos I'm my chronic shyness. I check in there to see how the scores are going, how morale is, if people are having problems and reactions to scores.

7: I play Left to Right, so my opponent's goal is on the right hand side.

8: My team's standard is 1+3, but I have settled on 2+2.

9: If I can gain control of him in time, yes.

10: Occasionally, I use the mouse playstyle and I've grasped the system pretty easily, though I times It can be confusing on which team mate is closer in a squabble.

11: Mouse. :)

12: 8.695 currently, after a couple of weak matches to start with, but I usually get into double figures every match now.

13: All-Star would be lovely, but because of time restraints I'm thinking hopefully a few ranks under.

1: Your team? Krawk Island!!

2: What's your rank? Right now, 9. I'll be rank 10 tonight!

3: What game do you play the most? Shootout Showdown

4: What's your least favorite game? Slushie Slinger

5: How much do you play a day? A lot... lol. So far a rank a day, roughly. Soon it will be just a rank every two days, as the ranks get further apart. Basically, my goal is 56 wins (or the equivalent) a day.

6: Do you talk on your team's boards (on Neo)? Sometimes... I usually just go on to contribute to the scoreboard.

7: If you play Yooyuball, which side do you play on? Left or right? Right.

8: Do you use your team's standard format or do you use a different one? i.e. My team's standard formation is 2+2 but I use 3+1. I use the standard 2-2 format.

9: Is your goalie useful for you? Rarely.. :(

10: Is it difficult for you to switch players when you need to? Not really, I just have to click on/near the ball and the closest player is selected.

11: Do you use your mouse or your keyboard? Or perhaps another thing, like a tablet or game controller. Mouse for Yooyuball, Xbox controller for SOSD.

12: What's your GPG if you play? Currently 8.19, trying to get it up above 9, hopefully.

13: Finally, what is your rank goal for the end of the cup? All star!!!

Brightvale, heh.

Tres. :3

SSD, definitely.

SS, by far.

Literally from the time I wake up to the time that I can't keep my eyes open.

LOL. We don't have a team board. Half the time, I feel like I'm literally the ONLY one on Brightvale's team. l:

Yes and on the right. I just feel weird being on the left.

Not really. I don't know. Just depends. I like to mix it up.

I never really let the ball get to my goalie, so.

Most of the time, yes. :c

CAN YOU USE A GAME CONTROLLER? Oh my. I might try that. I use my mouse!

6.486 :rock:

Ah, I would LOVE to reach allstar but... this is my first AC and I just feel like it's not going to happen.

note: I only picked Brightvale because this was my first and I didn't know what I was doing and I wanted run in a circle. Next year, I am either going to be on KI or DC. It's a tough choice. :c