I'm very very annoyed :( :(

Angeló

I sent a neomail to a this girl to buy her Court Dancer Stamp for my gallery ... she wanted a really nice price .. which was just a little bit over 50% of it's original price ... I said ok I agree and she neomailed me back that she put the Stamp in Auctions ... and with very little increment !!!! naturally I was outbid and a sniper got it for about 65% of its original price and now they're selling it for full price again !!! why didn't she NF me and make it a private auction ?? do you think she did it on purpose ? because she's not answering my NM's !!!

I'm very very annoyed .. I was finally going to get this item after so many years :( :( :(

but on the PLUS side , I got a Disco Geb for 1 Mil NP ... which I think is a really nice price :)

geb_disco.gifsta_bfm_court_dancer.gifI'm ever so elusive ;)

wow girl

u so pretty u make me dizzy

Aww that's too bad... Maybe she wasn't familiar with how the trading post/auctions work. When I got my Xwee morphing potion it was the first time I had purchased something from the trading post and the girl I bought it from was really nice and explained everything to me. It's possible she is just embarrassed and that's why she isn't returning your neomails? I don't know...

And congrats on the Disco Geb!

Either that or she was impatient and didn't want to wait for your reply.

I replied instantly .. these day I seem to be online 24/7 hehe

I will give her the benefit of the doubt ... but I'm still really annoyed .. I don't know when I'll find another one for this price (1.5 Mil)

:(

I agree she probably didn't know how it works or was trying to see if they could make a much bigger profit then what you had offered...ah well what can you, maybe your future holds a cheaper one...XD