Day 2 results are up already. :D

Rebecca~

Well, the only clean sweep yesterday was Tyrannia's sweep of Altador. Good job, you guys. :D

All of the other teams managed at least a draw in one of the games.

-shakes fist at Meridell- I knew I should have played more Make Some Noise! :P

How is everyone feeling about how their team fared on day 2?

I'm still pretty surprised about our results TBH. Not saying I don't believe in our team but still I'm not that used to seeing these numbers :laughingsmiley:.

I'm still pretty surprised about our results TBH. Not saying I don't believe in our team but still I'm not that used to seeing these numbers :laughingsmiley:.

Kiko Lake is normally one of the teams that doesn't do too well, right? Well, you guys are sure making a difference this year. KL is one of the stronger teams in our bracket, it seems like!

My team got a win in Make Some Noise (may have been that overplaying of that I did), and draws in everything else.

At least we didn't get a single lose yet, which makes me happy. :)

Well, even if we only won one game and drew the rest, I'm still happy cause we won overall, go DC!

Ugh, yesterday was tough. So glad we pulled out the win.

You can't imagine how happy I was when 10 minutes to the end of the match I found out my friend maxed Make Some Noise.

Good match, KI.

And btw, WOO! I hit Rank 10.

Kiko Lake is normally one of the teams that doesn't do too well, right? Well, you guys are sure making a difference this year. KL is one of the stronger teams in our bracket, it seems like!

Yeah under normal circumstances Kiko Lake always ends up at the bottom. It's nice to see we're going up after 2 consecutive years of ending up in 16th. And Kreludor is doing really good as well right now. I mean you guys have no losses and one draw. That's gonna be tough to beat. XD

Considering that Krawk Island and Darigan Citadel are both strong teams I'm not surprised by the results of our matchup.

I guess I'll just have to play more Make Some Noise!!

Good luck today everyone!

Well, the only clean sweep yesterday was Tyrannia's sweep of Altador. Good job, you guys. :D

All of the other teams managed at least a draw in one of the games.

-shakes fist at Meridell- I knew I should have played more Make Some Noise! :P

How is everyone feeling about how their team fared on day 2?

Haha! I saw the results and was thinking the exact same thing about MSN. I played 24 less games of that than I played of SoSD.

Congrats to Kiko Lake and Mystery Island for kicking it off on a good start this year. :)

MERIDELL ALMOST GOT SWEPT D;

I played for 9 hours yesterday playing Yooyuball... :(

EDIT: APPERENTLY WE ARE STILL IN 2ND FOR THE BRACKET!! :D :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley:

I hardly can believe that meridell is having bad stats so far :( but it all the more motivates me :D

I KNOW RIGHT!! D: We need to play more!! Tyrannia is a medium team they got swept by Kreludor and two wins against Brightvale...

Lets see how today goes... :3

Yeah under normal circumstances Kiko Lake always ends up at the bottom. It's nice to see we're going up after 2 consecutive years of ending up in 16th. And Kreludor is doing really good as well right now. I mean you guys have no losses and one draw. That's gonna be tough to beat. XD

That's awesome news. I hope you guys do really well. ^_^

Hahah yeah. :D I really hope we can keep it up. (I'm not working for the next week... hmm, I think I know what I'll be doing with allllll my time. :b)

Haha! I saw the results and was thinking the exact same thing about MSN. I played 24 less games of that than I played of SoSD.

Congrats to Kiko Lake and Mystery Island for kicking it off on a good start this year. :)

Congrats indeed!

Hahah. :D I was having serious issues with MSN yesterday (in one of the games I scored 150. wth. I just could not get myself over 3000 after the first 12 or so games? So I just gave up and played more SOSD. At least we won in that one!

MERIDELL ALMOST GOT SWEPT D;

I played for 9 hours yesterday playing Yooyuball... :(

EDIT: APPERENTLY WE ARE STILL IN 2ND FOR THE BRACKET!!

Congrats on still being in second! Just one day though, I'm sure your team will pick it up. :3

I found Meridell to be way harder to play against than Tyrannia was in YYB. I know they're just computers, but the first game I played I was like "what is this?! That damn white Techo!"

Haha. :D

Good luck to you guys today!

EDIT: LOL, I got an error message for having too many emoticons in my message.

D;

While I'm glad our YYB game has picked up, it troubles me that we're dropping so many side games considering we're one of the stronger side-gaming teams.

That's awesome news. I hope you guys do really well. ^_^

Hahah yeah. :D I really hope we can keep it up. (I'm not working for the next week... hmm, I think I know what I'll be doing with allllll my time. : b)

Congrats indeed!

Hahah. :D I was having serious issues with MSN yesterday (in one of the games I scored 150. wth. I just could not get myself over 3000 after the first 12 or so games? So I just gave up and played more SOSD. At least we won in that one!

Congrats on still being in second! Just one day though, I'm sure your team will pick it up. :3

I found Meridell to be way harder to play against than Tyrannia was in YYB. I know they're just computers, but the first game I played I was like "what is this?! That damn white Techo!"

Haha. :D

Good luck to you guys today!

EDIT: LOL, I got an error message for having too many emoticons in my message.

D;

LOL IKR!! That white techo is really good at shooting o_O