Altador VIP passes almost $30 T_T

It will cost 2800NC if all four will stay priced at 700NC. T_T it sucks stuff like this comes up when I don't have money to spare. Will anyone be getting them this year?

mall_acpass_wk1.gifAltador Cup NC VIP Lounge Pass ncvip12_02.gifAltador Cup NC Celebrity Box

ncvip12_03.gifAltador Cup NC View from a Blimpncvip12_04.gifAltador Cup NC Winners Circle

This is probably a stupid question but what do those do when you buy them?

Ashbash - it's not a stupid question! It's what I was thinking but didn't want to ask!!

What those tickets do is let you have access to the "behind the scenes" of the Altador Cup. Each ticket unlocks a different area.

Basically, you will pay money for tickets, that will just show you really nice graphics. (or I believe so at least.)

And to answer the topic question, NO I will not be getting them this year. :D

What those tickets do is let you have access to the "behind the scenes" of the Altador Cup. Each ticket unlocks a different area.

Basically, you will pay money for tickets, that will just show you really nice graphics. (or I believe so at least.)

Ah, thanks! I was vaguely tempted as by some miracle I actually have nc on my account and I have never been involved in any of the nc events...but if it's just pretty graphics and the god awful team hats etc that I saw on sunnyneo earlier then it's definitely not worth it!

This is probably a stupid question but what do those do when you buy them?

Ashbash - it's not a stupid question! It's what I was thinking but didn't want to ask!!

Ah, thanks! I was vaguely tempted as by some miracle I actually have nc on my account and I have never been involved in any of the nc events...but if it's just pretty graphics and the god awful team hats etc that I saw on sunnyneo earlier then it's definitely not worth it!

Actually guys each area gives you daily prizes. Starting tomorrow I beleive. The first daily prize you open you also get three additional freebie prizes, colors depending on what team you chose for the altador Cup. These are the Darigan Freebies. They are the same for the rest of the teams only different colors.

mall_acteam_dargianscarf.gifDarigan Citadel Team Scarf mall_acteam_dariganhorn.gifDarigan Citadel Team Vuvuzela mall_acteam_dcjester.gifDarigan Citadel Team Jester Hat, all are wearables.

Each Area of the VIP area gives out a week of prizes, if you buy the tickets anyway. So Week ones prizes are from the VIP Lounge, then the Celebrity Box for Week Two etc.

And all prizes are redeemable for the entire month. So if you don't have money until week three you can still buy week one and twos tickets and get the prizes.

So actually if you think about it maybe 2800NC for 28 prizes isn't bad. It's 100NC per item then right.

Also I beleive Jellyneo is better organized that Sunnyneo, so I would check there first.

http://www.jellyneo.net/index.php?go=altadorcup7&id=nc

it is a discount from last year i think, someone told me the passes were 750NC last time so TNT are continuing making it more "accessible" its not a big discount, but with capsules now usually 150NC every bit helps :P

although you can't "pick and choose" prizes, its nice they are segmented, so you don't have to buy a 28 day pass and maybe end up only liking 70% of those items, but rather you can buy the access area which has the prizes you prefer. also we have until the 1st of July to buy and activate packs and pick up past day prizes.

fingers crossed its not 2 items i like in the lounge, 1 item i really want in the blimp.. and so on :P

also because there is no bonus this year for participating in all 4 areas, it hopefully should be easy to trade for items you want, rather gambling on a nice bonus and getting the whole lot.

TNT are producing a lot of very nice NC items at the moment, i think i like all the Edolie prizes, and wish i had traded for a few more negg enlargers too, the negg bites are growing on me. ^_^

Lol, well anyway I agree we should wait for a couple of weeks to see what the prizes look like, but of course it's up too you. ^__^ have fun everyone!!!

Yeah, this is why I don't pay for NC. o__o The conversion rate is ridiculous. I feel like if NC were worth half as much, more people would buy it. Like how people on Gaia spend boatloads of money to by GC. xD It's 'cause the conversion rate is better (or at least I feel like it is).

Either way, I don't spend real money on games anymore. xD If someone buys me a gift card, I'll use it, but other than that--Nope.

I bought the pass today and got the three prizes like was stated. The other two prizes I got for the daily give aways were decent enough. Here is what I've got total just for today:

mall_acteam_moltarascarf.gifmall_acteam_moltarahorn.gifmall_acteam_moltarajester.gifmall_acwk1_fanroombg.gifmall_acwk1_chalice.gif

I'm looking forward to seeing what else comes out! :)

I'll also come back and post later on in the event to share what else I've recieved. Just to keep you guys posted on what's being given out.

I bought the first one but if all of them are that expensive I will think about it if I also get the others. But then again most of the items last year have been pretty nice and maybe they will be this year too. Besides, I'm always getting that addicted to the Cup that I would love to get a look "behind the scenes". :laughingsmiley:

Your NC wasn't actually a miracle lol. It's for signing up to participate in the cup! :)