THE ALTADOR CUP HAS STARTED!!!

khaos

excuse my ignorance but whats stealth / SOTAC? is it some super player or something? i feel like i should know this.. :sad01_anim:

If you check out this thread it will pretty much explain everything:

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/33583-opinions-on-sotacstealth-apparently-stealth-will-join-kl/

:)

Lost Desert is currently fifth, so if we try hard enough we have a chance of passing them.

And I get this new bracket thing.

Wow! Looks like Brightvale and Faerieland both dropped to 4th and 5th place, respectively. BUT WE'RE STILL IN DEAD LAST D:

And the winner's curse doesn't seem to be affecting Virtupets, considering they're first in their bracket.

Yay! Mystery Island all the way!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHENKUU IS LAST AGAIN

CURSE YOU HAUNTED WOOOOOOOOOOOODS!!!!!!!!!!

This seems like a pretty neat event, although to get a good rank it seems as though you need to be on it for the majority of the day. D: How long does this event last again? I want my first year to be the best rank I can get but I hope I don't have to average +3 ranks per day to do it. .-. Also, as a beginner, Yooyuball is a bit disorienting, what with all the spontaneous automatic character switching. I seem to be getting better, I'm going up 1 max point for every 4 or so games. I saw the requirements for rankings and some people have 5 and 6 already. :O Wonder how long that took 'em... :sad01_anim: How long did it take you guys to get to the last rank you reached?

This seems like a pretty neat event, although to get a good rank it seems as though you need to be on it for the majority of the day. D: How long does this event last again? I want my first year to be the best rank I can get but I hope I don't have to average +3 ranks per day to do it. .-. Also, as a beginner, Yooyuball is a bit disorienting, what with all the spontaneous automatic character switching. I seem to be getting better, I'm going up 1 max point for every 4 or so games. I saw the requirements for rankings and some people have 5 and 6 already. :O Wonder how long that took 'em... :sad01_anim: How long did it take you guys to get to the last rank you reached?

It took me about 5 hours to get to Rank 1 (with a ton of breaks btw), and another 2 1/2 hours to get to Rank 2.

I'm not entirely sure. I think it's how many people have submitted the scores in total.

And oh my God, they haven't updated the brackets in 3 hours. T.T

I haven't been able to play much today because of first of the month errands and stuff, but I'm doing a few games of YYB before the end of day one. You know what? I've got the bug again so Day 2, I'll be going into overdrive! Watch out, here comes AgJu for Terror Mountain!!

It's weird though. Faerieland was actually first in their bracket for a while, then dropped down to 5th. But Moltara somehow ended up almost sweeping them anyway, with 1 draw and 3 wins. o_O

I'm hitting my stride...I made rank 3 today!

Tyrannia got swept, and then swept. But it was Altador so it doesn't matter. :D

Anyway, I'm trying to get up to Rank 4 by MSN and YYB. It's working out ok. (9 rank points away!)