What is your favorite Petpetpet on Habiturium?

~Ğǿǿmy~

Habiturium  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Petpetpet?

i love mootix

they are just so darn adorable :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more, smilies don't count. Also, use the edit button to add something instead of double posting.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Pinchits are the greatest petpetpet, Mootix falls at #2

I must admit to being an all out Mootix fan, although Pinchits are my 2nd fave.. And I don't even know how it happened, but all I HAVE are Mootix o_0

aww i'm so predictable, but i adore Mootix :P i have an all mootix habitarium to stop lagging, but.. i think they are the cutest anyway.

the others are cute too, but the mootix somehow really make me go aww and squee!!! :P

WHAT I was the ONLY person to vote Larnikin. ;__; poor larnikins.

But honestly, larnikins lay the most worker eggs, and since I only have 3-4 nesters and 38-40 workers usually, I made my habi all-larnikin and it's much easier keeping up with the eggs :)

WHAT I was the ONLY person to vote Larnikin. ;__; poor larnikins.

But honestly, larnikins lay the most worker eggs, and since I only have 3-4 nesters and 38-40 workers usually, I made my habi all-larnikin and it's much easier keeping up with the eggs :)

I voted Larnikin too. ^_^ I really like all 3, though. I think a while ago I would have said Mootix, but there was one point where I only had Larnikins in my Habi and the little guys really grew on me.

• 1 month later...

Mootix!!! They're just the best Petpetpet out of all of them, not just Habi imo ^_^

Well, I ended up with both my fave's; main account Habi has all Mootix, side account Habi has all Pinchit's :D Love it :)

You can play Habi on side accounts? I thought that was against the rules. If not, I should have been playing it a long time ago.

I think that Mootix are just adorable! Pinchits are my second favorite. ^_^

Well, I ended up with both my fave's; main account Habi has all Mootix, side account Habi has all Pinchit's :D Love it :)

You can play Habi on side accounts? I thought that was against the rules. If not, I should have been playing it a long time ago.

I think that Mootix are just adorable! Pinchits are my second favorite. ^_^

No, that is against the rules. :( Making NP on your sides isn't kosher.

My favourite are the Pinchits. :D I let all my Mootix and Larnikins die off, and now it's all adorable little Pinchits running around. :D