What the heck is wrong with Habiturium... -_-

~Ğǿǿmy~

2dm6o12.pngWhat is wrong with habiturium...

So three pests appear and the first two die... BUT THEN...

The last pest was just sitting there!! And my 5 soldiers just STOOD there watch the pest with three ??? up above there heads!!

What the heck happened? -_-

That happens to be occasionally also. The only thing you can do is refresh to make the pest go away.

This. I find that it happens the most when the pests are attacking nests, annoyingly. But yes, it is common.

This. I find that it happens the most when the pests are attacking nests, annoyingly. But yes, it is common.

Now that I think about it...I believe it's only happened to me while they were attacking my nests and maybe once or twice while they were attacking one of my hospitals.

Most likely just a glitch that TNT has yet to fix.

It's caused the a path/routing issue, usually caused by the nest itself. Sometimes if you move your soldiers to the other side, and not right by the pest, they can fight back... with really really long imaginary arms :P

It's caused the a path/routing issue, usually caused by the nest itself. Sometimes if you move your soldiers to the other side, and not right by the pest, they can fight back... with really really long imaginary arms :P

Ah, good to know! Unfortunately, my nests are right up against the edge of my Habi, so I can`t put them on the other side. Oh well, the amazing refresh button gets rid of all annoying pests. ;)

Ah, good to know! Unfortunately, my nests are right up against the edge of my Habi, so I can`t put them on the other side. Oh well, the amazing refresh button gets rid of all annoying pests. ;)

Yeah, it's weird.

Mine are against the edge, too, so I have to put my soldiers all the way in the opposite corner and they will attack the pest :D

I have that happen to me all the time; I just refresh and it goes away, otherwise they'll stand there forever with question marks flashing over their heads looking ridiculous...

I've found that if I put a soldier in the top left corner of my habi 2.png between the top hospital and the storage building then oddly it will start attacking the pests which my others don't seem to be able to get to despite them being right in front of them. It looks slightly odd as your soldier is apparently fighting an invisible pest whilst a pest will randomly die without anything apparently attacking it but it seems to work...

Otherwise just leave it - the extra pests vamoosh after a while even if they are not killed, you just don't get 30exp.