[Key Quest] UGH.

Navy

I've played at least 6 games this morning, none I've finished because the people I'm against always leave.

The worst part is they wait until I have like 4/5 keys and then decided to quit.

I mean, if we've played that far in the game, wouldn't it be worth it to just finish the rest?

Keyquest is the main way I earn money and stuff like this makes it extremely hard for me.

So frustrating! Did you take note of their usernames and report them? Quitting at the end of the game is a reportable offence! And just plain bad manners. >(

Aww...that's sad. :( I know how you feel. I've played with lots of quitters before! :ohno:

You know, it happens like that some times. People leave, they get bored, they get annoyed 'cause they've never won the whole day either.

Sometimes it could just be lag. Or maybe you should try losing. Maybe then they won't leave. You'll get at least the silver key then! jk. :P

Haven't you played awesome, whole games with no quitters before? Then think of this as one of those fateful days. I mean, not every day can be good, can it? :rock:

So just wait or don't play today at all. I go without earning NP for days. But that's ok. A good day will surely come again! :thumbsup:

That's so unfortunate! I hate it when people quit. I'm never sure if they actually quit or are disconnected/booted out, because that has happened to me before. I was winning with 5 keys when I got disconnected. >:V But oh well. It will get better, many people will compete a game, that's how I manage to get keys. Some days players sure can test you...

Players quitting in the middle of games is quite annoying. However, some players (myself included) never intentionally quit. Computer issues have prematurely ended games for me several times, one of which I got a neomail from the person I was playing against accusing me of cheating and threatening to report. I explained that it wasn't my fault - my Internet crashed - and strangely enough, the person asked to be my neofriend!

That's why I only play with people I know. It makes things so much nicer when you know for sure if the person leaves it's because of a connection issue, not anger.

Hit me up for a game sometime :)

Will do!

Players quitting in the middle of games is quite annoying. However, some players (myself included) never intentionally quit. Computer issues have prematurely ended games for me several times, one of which I got a neomail from the person I was playing against accusing me of cheating and threatening to report. I explained that it wasn't my fault - my Internet crashed - and strangely enough, the person asked to be my neofriend!

And yeah, I know that feeling. I've only been disconnected a few times through, most because my browser lagged and wouldn't let me click anything so I was marked as afk and then booted. D:

feels bad man.

I'd love to play a game with friends for keyquest. one where we are just there for funs, and there is no rush to get all the keys and head out of the board. I can say I've had this happen to me before. I had a ton of great rolls one game and was about to roll to go out and the person left.

Me if I leave a game it is because I loose connection. I'll stay even if I see someone is going to clearly win and just try to get as many neopoints as I can.

I've only fallen victim to short games as the people I've had to play with are all about getting the keys and ending it. As I said before I would love to play a game with friends where we all just play to see who can get the most neopoints type of thing. Or play until everyone has a set amount of neopoints then end it. but that would require you play with good people.

I was SO ANGRY the other night because I was in a really intense Key Quest game that had gone on for like 30 mins and it was basically between me and another person and it was a super fun game and then... my Internetz crashed! My fiance was scared of me, I was so angry for like an hour haha.

I have actually never had it happen where everyone quits on me yet (but I've only been playing Key Quest for like 3 weeks haha). I always just do a quick game and if there are 4 people that start out usually one will quit pretty early on.

It doesn't make sense to quit right before the end because you get prizes no matter what, so why do people do it?

Yep, quitters are irritating. Very, very irritating...

I do that (well, not necessarily the NF part) but if I get a quitter I log the name and send a polite neomail asking why they vanished and whether they realise that this is a reportable offence. If I get a nm back saying that the computer went down then I'm always polite back. But I don't get the problem so much now as I work by what colour face each person has before joining a match and I very rarely create matches.

I'm getting into the habit of playing with three people instead of two, it lasts longer but oh well. xD

I don't play KQ because of the idea of quitters... yeah, it's silly, but the games last about 20 minutes each and the first and only time I was about to actually win a game, someone quit on me when I was one roll from going through the door :sad02: It seems like a long time investment when folk can quit at the last minute if they're not going to win. I'd love it if you could play KQ against a computer or something though, that would be pretty cool!

i feel like i've been playing against more and more quitters lately. i'm talking about quitting once they realize they have no chance of winning. it gets pretty annoying. but of course if it's a connection issue i wouldn't mind.