Restock advice

Secre

I'm trying to get into re-stocking not just on half price day. In typical me fashion this means I am currently compiling lists of buying/selling prices etc and trying to find the best shops to haunt. The stamp shop and the book shops are obvious to a point but are there any other main neopian shops which people know of which can be profitable if you know what you're looking for?

I currently know of and am working on the book shops (including individual worlds one), the stamp shop (which seems fairly similar to the SW on most items with some notable exceptions), the Usuki shop (never realised that was profitable before) and that's about it for the minute...

Any other ideas?

A lot of different world food shops are profitable but slow to restock. It's fairly easy to pick out which ones will be worth something when you stare at the shop long enough to know all the junk that restock there. Collectible Coins, Sea Shells and the Chocolate shop are also good ones to stalk, as well as the Bakery.

The Magic Shop, Brightvale Potionery, and Merifoods are also obvious ones, but those shops have a ton of competition, so I recommend practicing before you RS in those.

I've done the Collectable Cards shop a few times and have been surprised by some of the good stuff there, too. And it's easy to spot what's profitable and what's not. But it's good, because they're collectables, and a lot of people buy them because of Light Faerie quests.

Personally, I like Magic Shop/Stamp.

Tip 1: ALWAYS use the space bar to ignore the popup window when you click an item in the shop so you can get to the haggle screen quicker. (wasn't sure if you knew this already)

Tip 2: I always do comprehensive searches on items to avoid BEFORE restocking ANYWHERE. You can easily lose 200k+ a day just as easy as you can make it.

Tip 3: Most shops restock at ??:??:07 or ??:??:11 or ??:??:14-21 or ??:??:26-31 and ??:??:45-51. (ONLY refresh once every 3-5 seconds otherwise you will get RS banned in a couple of hours.)

Tip 4: DO NOT restock with distractions, music is fine but anything that makes you look away from the computer screen will make you miss restocks, (heck I've missed 3 draik MP's doing this and I got haggle with a late refresh too).

Tip 5: If you are going to do Coin/Magic Shop/Battle Magic/Defense Magic Always have over 300,000+ NPs to restock with.

Hope I helped somehow.

A lot of different world food shops are profitable but slow to restock. It's fairly easy to pick out which ones will be worth something when you stare at the shop long enough to know all the junk that restock there. Collectible Coins, Sea Shells and the Chocolate shop are also good ones to stalk, as well as the Bakery.

Oddly food wasn't something that had really occurred to me. Thanks!!

I forgot to mention that I always get my 10 items a day from the Igloo Garage Sale. You can usually get pretty decent stuff if you're patient enough.

Yeah, I do that anyway as it's one of the few places where you have to actively try to make a loss there!!

I've done the Collectable Cards shop a few times and have been surprised by some of the good stuff there, too. And it's easy to spot what's profitable and what's not. But it's good, because they're collectables, and a lot of people buy them because of Light Faerie quests.

I'd completely forgotten them even though it's the first thing I'll go for at the Igloo Garage Sale!

Personally, I like Magic Shop/Stamp.

Tip 1: ALWAYS use the space bar to ignore the popup window when you click an item in the shop so you can get to the haggle screen quicker. (wasn't sure if you knew this already)

Tip 2: I always do comprehensive searches on items to avoid BEFORE restocking ANYWHERE. You can easily lose 200k+ a day just as easy as you can make it.

Tip 3: Most shops restock at ??:??:07 or ??:??:11 or ??:??:14-21 or ??:??:26-31 and ??:??:45-51. (ONLY refresh once every 3-5 seconds otherwise you will get RS banned in a couple of hours.)

Tip 4: DO NOT restock with distractions, music is fine but anything that makes you look away from the computer screen will make you miss restocks, (heck I've missed 3 draik MP's doing this and I got haggle with a late refresh too).

Tip 5: If you are going to do Coin/Magic Shop/Battle Magic/Defense Magic Always have over 300,000+ NPs to restock with.

Hope I helped somehow.

Wow, thanks! No, I didn't know most of that although I've learned the hard way to know what you're looking for before buying as otherwise you could be looking at losing one heck of an amount of np. Thank you, you've been massively helpful!

woo~

thanks for the information

I just back to neopets for a months

and have not RS for a few years

These information help me alot