O......M......G.................... 0_o

Jacky

You are currently on a quest for the Fountain Faerie.

fountain-faerie-2-2.jpg

Oh dear, are you having trouble? I'm sorry to cause problems! *sniffle*

You are supposed to bring me: can_blumbuz_lolly.gif

Lemon Bumbluz Lolly

IT WAS ONLY 400 NP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O

*yay! ^_^

400 NP? Congratulations! I'm even more surprised that the price for the Lemon Bumbluz Lolly even dropped when the Daily Dare event was going on.

What are you going to use that FFQ on by the way?

You know what, I really have no idea. XD I am just totally caught by surprise by this. I was just going to bed (it's 5:30 am here). Guess its a good thing I didn't go yet :P

Probably get the avvie though, but part of me feels like its a waste of FFQ since I dont really like buzz...

Congrats! That is so lucky. :D Totally jealous. :D

You're so lucky!! Congrats :)

Personally I'd go for the avvie, just because I'd be so worried I'd never get another one XD

Congrats! :) I've gotten a few of those myself, but never thought of wasting them for the avvie. In my opinion, still not worth it :P

But you do let us know, what you'll do! :)

Thanks everyone!

congrats !!!

i am so jealous of you right now haha !!

Thanks hun! ^_^

Do you want to get one of your pets (re)painted too or would you go for the avvie?

Congrats! That's awesome! Do you have one of the cookies or was it just completely random?

Actually I bought a cookie with the altador cup NC. This was the very first quest I got. :) I did NOT expect this. LOL

woah.. congratulations! i have yet to recieve a FFQ after 5 years here! D: dnt go for the avvie, get a pet you REALLY want!

It's my first in 6 1/2 years too, and I needed a little cookie-help. :P I just dont understand how some new players get like 3 FFQ and some play 11 years and no visit... 0_o Anyway, right now there is no pet that I REALLY want... I need to go through the list and see if there is anything I like. I really want that avvie too though..... *ponders*

You're so lucky!! Congrats :)

Personally I'd go for the avvie, just because I'd be so worried I'd never get another one XD

Thanks! And this is the same thing thats going through my mind atm too....

Wow! Congrats!

You are so lucky! :thumbsup:

So what colour did you get your pet painted? :woot:

Thanks! ^_^ Nothing yet, I can''t decide what to do with it.... :/

I'd probably go for the avatar if I ever got one but then again I don't really have a specific dream pet I want. So if you have a dream pet and this might be your only chance to get it I might go for that.

Yup, exactly this.... So hard!

wow.

and double WOW.

a cheap quest and its a fountain faerie! *hugs* Congrats Jacky!! ^_^

i personally would paint a dreamie on my first quest, since i'm not a avid avatar collector :P but whichever would be the most meaningful and worth it to you, good luck making that tough decision ;) or since you have a cookie, can wait and see if you get a second quest this week ;) good luck!

Thank you all! *sprinkles Fountain Faerie dust on the board* hope the luck rubs off on everybody! ^_^

I was thinking about waiting through the week too, since it doesn't expire until I get another one anyway. Think I'll stick to that for now :)

Personally, I'd go for the avatar, you might never have the chance again.

Personally, I'd go for the avatar, you might never have the chance again.

I am leaning more and more towards the avatar, just for this reason... Still feels like I'm throwing something away though...(btw, your name makes me want to play Ocarina of Time :P )

I have been thinking of a Mara Shoy too, because I have a character idea for one (Angelo, can you guess? :P I'd need a bear too though ;) ) but it is not a dreamie or something i absolutely want now.