My Neopets obsession + my life = probably bad

I Love My Cats!

I should be getting a lot of work done on my Masters Thesis right now (which I am supposed to defend on June 14th), but instead I have been spending a ton of time on Neopets and making a lot of Neopoints!!

I feel like whenever I get busy in my life or have something important I need to do I spend more time on Neopets to avoid it. Does anyone else have this problem?

I knows the feeling only too well. I could almost time my neopets addiction resurfacing as soon as I had essays and exams coming up! In working life it seems to call whenever I have deadlines or chaos revolving around me...which currently seems to be the entire time hence why neopets is nearly always on at least four tabs of my work computer!

The Altador Cup is not going to help with this in the slightest either...

I have that problem too, although I tend to spend more time on FB avoiding school work than neopets. Good luck on your thesis! I hope it goes well!

Thanks! I am going to need it! I have a whole set of websites that are bad for me, including Facebook, Cracked.com, Huffington Post...

I have this program called Leechblock (it's a Firefox add-on) that can prevent you from going to a list of websites for a certain period of time. I want to put Neopets on that list, but then I wouldn't be able to run my Habitarium hahaha.

• 2 weeks later...

I study 50% less because of this...they should automaticly freeze us during those important days.

haha! sorry this made me laugh. i wish it could automatically freeze me right now. i have a huge project due next week.