Angeló

mysteryisland_3.gif

Name: Selmon Woulf

Species: Xweetok (Male)

Position: Left Defender

Strengths: Tackling, Strength, Toughness

Weaknesses: Quickness, Passing

this means change to a 2-2 formation

Eww its SOO ugly!! Xweetoks are supposed to be cute and cuddly not muscular...

So? Gnorbu are supposed to be chubby, yet Mirsha Grelinek is not.

Personally, I'm more interested in the fact that MI is now a 2+2 team. That means someone else might become a 3+1 team. And it also raises the question as to whether or not SK and AL will switch, too.

Eww its SOO ugly!! Xweetoks are supposed to be cute and cuddly not muscular...

No it's not.

I think it looks adorable.

Shenkuu will most probably be 3+1 with Mirsha as the sole attacker

3+1 means they have three forwards, not one. MD and TY are the other 3+1 teams. SK won't go here.

1+3 is the formation with only one forward, which AL previously was. Since SK swapped with AL and TNT is willing to change the formations, there's a possibility AL will become 2+2 and SK will become 1+3.

So? Gnorbu are supposed to be chubby, yet Mirsha Grelinek is not.

And it also raises the question as to whether or not SK and AL will switch, too.

oh God that switch. has TNT or any official source confirmed that swap? i don't want to lose Foltaggio D:

well

3+1 means they have three forwards, not one. MD and TY are the other 3+1 teams. SK won't go here.

1+3 is the formation with only one forward, which AL previously was. Since SK swapped with AL and TNT is willing to change the formations, there's a possibility AL will become 2+2 and SK will become 1+3.

well you know what I mean :P

I play football so I look at it from that point of view .. in football formations are like this 4-4-2 for example (4 defenders , 4 midfield , 2 strikers)

oh God that switch. has TNT or any official source confirmed that swap? i don't want to lose Foltaggio D:

yes of course it's been confirmed since day 1 when Timu was seen on SK's profile :)