What changes are YOU making for the upcoming AC?

khaos

Basically what the title says. are you customizing your Neopet, editing your profile, petpages, shield, etc.

I am editing pretty much everything except petpages. EDIT ALL THE THINGS

I already have my Kyrii dressed up http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=VocaloidMaster :3

My lookup is done, too. I couldn't go with a Shenkuu AC one unfortunately, because they all contained Foltaggio, and Foltaggio is no longer on Shenkuu. http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=elikaitofusion

What about you?

Changes? I already did mine. Here's what I did:

Userlookup (with one of Izzy's premade userlookups): http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=neoking2002_neo

AC Support Pet: Hiss_Dragon05 (Darigan Hissi)

4.png

Neoboards avatar: dariganpteri.gif

I may also make some other changes and stuff later on.

I just change my avatar to the Bonju one. I don't make a big deal about stuff like customization (although I do have an Ogrin dressed up al SK-like).

I'm all decked out with MYSTERY ISLAND spirit!

4.png4.png4.png

Plus wearing my Island Quiggle avatar and whole profile (you can see on the left side of here) are ready to go :laughingsmiley:

Didn't wanna put too many pictures but my labrat Repatica and Uvertira (draik on side) are ready for some AC action ^^

My userpage and avatar are always Lost Desert related, and my main pet shoyru is always in Altador-related garb. I also used to put team backgrounds for all of my pets since they liked to choose sides, but I might not this year. My scorchio was DC, my korbat was HW or KD, and my eyrie was RI or MQ, depending on the year.

Critius.png

My userpage and avatar are always Lost Desert related, and my main pet shoyru is always in Altador-related garb. I also used to put team backgrounds for all of my pets since they liked to choose sides, but I might not this year. My scorchio was DC, my korbat was HW or KD, and my eyrie was RI or MQ, depending on the year.

Hey, my pets all pick sides, too! I have too many to go into detail for the teams they support though X) But anyway, here's my Aisha dressed up for the Cup. Funny how she's Darigan and yet supports teams like Shenkuu and Maraqua.

4.png

are there any non-NC yooyu wearables ??

There actually is, but not a lot however. Do note that some of these items are expensive.

bg_altador_stadiumnet.gif

Altador Cup Yooyuball Net Background- 340,000 NP

gif_altcp_yooyuball_kingaltado.gif

King Altador Yooyuball Statue- 350,000 NP

toy_yooyubeachball_partinflat.gif

Partially Inflated Yooyu Beach Ball- Between 18,000 NP to 20,000 NP minimum

gar_pond_yooyu.gif

Yooyu Garden Pond (yes, it is wearable)- 15,000 NP to 18,000 NP minimum

clo_altcp_yooyu_hat.gif

Yooyu Hat- 3,000 NP to 4,000 NP minimum

toy_kite_yooyu.gif

Yooyu Kite- 4,200 NP to 5,500 NP minimum

toy_yooyuball_marbleset.gif

Yooyu Marble Set- 54,000 NP at its current lowest (as of 5/24/12)

clo_dd_yooyumittens.gif

Yooyu Mittens- 4,800 NP to 5,500 NP minimum

gif_altcp_yooyu_woodcarv.gif

Yooyu Wood Carving- Around 6,000 NP at its current lowest

gif_garland_yooyuball.gif

Yooyuball Stuck in a Tree- 100 NP to 500 NP minimum

This is all the Yooyu-related stuff I can find that's not Neocash.

i need a Shenkuu jersey which is NP :(

thanks Neomysterion .. i didn't know there are many items .. wow look at that yooyu beach ball .. it used to go for 1000 NP in pre-season

I changed my user look-up. I changed my avatar to this: maraquansupporter.gif. I changed my font color to a matching teal, but I don't really do fancy effects. I gave one of my pets a slight make-over, but I don't really collect Maraqua items. She just got a brooch and the Forgotten Shore background.

Actually I never changed my user lookup. I have it in Darigan style since last year because I loved the violett-black-mix so much (and the sparkling Darigan logo). And it's hard to believe that it's really one year already that I had been lucky enough to get a quest by the Fountain Faerie (something that didn't even cost me that much NPs) and she changed my Zafara into Darigan. After he was my first Darigan pet he also got all the Darigan team gear stuff.

2.png

My Hissi became Darigan this year. But I think I will leave it in her current outfit.

2.png

Maybe I should also change my avatar this time.