Bye My TDN Peeps!

Naamah D.

Hey everyone, I will be leaving TDN possibly for good. I've been having a lot of difficulties in my life(and no, I'm not going to a boarding school like I was when I first joined). I just need to work on things in my life and I can't be distracted.

I either have two choices, get in control of my life and be happy or ruin my life and my relationships with my "real life" friends/family/everyone else.

You guys ARE like family to me. I'm going to miss all of you especially: Angelo, Javi, JB(I'm going to miss your random usernames), Lady Lyuba, Lady Kakata, Neomysterion and...well every last one of you guys.

I recently got 2 of my old accounts back and am working on getting the rest back. So, yes I will continue to be on Neo(Seriously, how can you resist getting your old pets back, it's like buried treasure!).

I'm getting choked up and really don't want to start crying. So, this is goodbye.

Peace, Love and Fountain Faerie Dust

~*Naamah

No, Naamah D: I'm glad to see that you remembered me as one of your especially missed ones (Javi)... I'm brought to tears on this topic. :sad02:

I'll add you on Neo just to keep updated if things are going well and if you might ever return to TDNF. Hope you fix things up!

I wish you good luck for years to come!! Me-> :rambo: Keep me in your memories! ^_^

*hug* I wish you all the best with sorting out real life, its certainly the more important thing than TDN, but we will miss you, and i hope everything works out ^_^ *hugs again* I hope you will come back once everything is sorted, and i will miss your posts on all your adorable pets ^_^ <3

Oh my Fyora :C Well, like Annukii said, your real life is more important than your virtual life, but I certainly hope you'll come and pay the odd visit, if only to say you're okay! If you ever need advice, my inbox on both Neopets or here is always open ^_^

At least you'll still be on Neopets, and hopefully partaking the Altador Cup. I'll miss seeing you on here.

If you ever return, please let us know. Best of luck on all of your endeavours.

-Neomysterion

I'll miss you, even though you're gone already so not reading this. I liked you because you seemed to be into rock music and alternative clothing, like me.

Goodbye. :(

Awww, best of luck with everything in your real life! :)