Does TNT ever forget about a "score under review"?

Meowsies

I decided to aim for the gold trophy in "The Castle of Eliv Thade" almost 3 weeks ago (this was due to the fact that I was already at 1200+ for the avatar). After about 3 hours of straight playing, I submitted a score of ~5100 using the anagram solver and tips on TDN's game guide. I got the usual "your score is being reviewed" message and patiently waited. It's been nearly 3 weeks, and I still have yet to hear anything about my score.

It was my second time playing the game when I achieved the score, but I did do it legitimately.

Does TNT sometimes forget about a score that has been sent it? It was a lot of work getting there, and I don't want it to go to waste :(

Thank you for any answers.

I'm not 100% sure, but I had the same thing happen with the same game a few years ago. I decided to keep trying after the avvie for a trophy. I would have qualified on the night I played, but I never got the message that my score was accepted and didn't get the trophy or my 1k. I wonder if it's a glitch with this game?

Have you ever submitted a score besides your 5.1k one? I think the bigger jump your score is from the previous score you sent, the more likely it will be held on to for review. This happened to me once when it took a month to review my Sutek's Tomb score >_> (my last score sent was 30k~ and the one being reviewed was over 100k) so I suggest 1) waiting some more, or 2) send a ticket about it. If you have a screenshot, it'll probably be a lot easier for them to sort it out.

I dunno.. sometimes I suspect that there might be some that they let fall by the wayside because they're so swamped with them (or at least I hope that's the reason). I've submitted at least 2 perfectly reasonable review scores that were never accepted (nor rejected), and others that took over a week to be reviewed.

Have you ever submitted a score besides your 5.1k one? I think the bigger jump your score is from the previous score you sent, the more likely it will be held on to for review. This happened to me once when it took a month to review my Sutek's Tomb score >_> (my last score sent was 30k~ and the one being reviewed was over 100k) so I suggest 1) waiting some more, or 2) send a ticket about it. If you have a screenshot, it'll probably be a lot easier for them to sort it out.

I did submit one score before that one, and it was only 3xx. It makes a lot of sense though, and there is no harm in waiting a bit longer :) Ty.

I dunno.. sometimes I suspect that there might be some that they let fall by the wayside because they're so swamped with them (or at least I hope that's the reason). I've submitted at least 2 perfectly reasonable review scores that were never accepted (nor rejected), and others that took over a week to be reviewed.

Well, I can't blame them if that is the case. It sure is frustrating though :P

I've had both my Extreme Potato Counter and Extreme Herder scores reviewed before, but they only took a couple hours to be accepted. I've heard that it could take up to a month for a score to be reviewed, so maybe you should wait the extra week and then send in a ticket?

I hope they accept it, that is such an annoying avatar to get. :c