space faerie code

star_empyre

Don't think so, since it takes you to the NC mall to redeem the code. Just like how redeeming a KQ code (which I did for a silver aisha, didn't get me the Space Faerie as a challenger since you redeem it on the Key Quest homepage) doesn't do it. Hm..Though, you'll have to find out for sure by redeeming your NC card.

No you can't receive a Space Faerie code by redeeming a NC card.

Space Faerie codes are only obtainable when you purchase neopets merchandise. But there is a catch to that as well. Only certain items will give you the code. I'm not too sure what the specifics are though.

Correct on the no space faerie from NC cards. But in regards to the plushie, sorry but that is incorrect info. The small plushies that give out a key quest token WILL NOT give you a space faerie code. I've redeemed a few and can confirm that. You need to get a bigger plushie that does not give you a token to get the space faerie. You also get them from other merchandise, basically any item that says you will get a 'rare item code' and not a 'key quest token'

If I remember correctly, there are certain mystery capsules in the NC mall that have a chance of giving out Item codes. Hmmm...after googling it, the Flowing Blue Mystery capsule is the only non-retired capsule to give out a code.

Here's some info from TDN:http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/grundo-warehouse/ :)

I'm fairly certain most Neopets merchandise will give out a rare item code to get the Space Faerie Challenger, but nope NC cards don't give it out. If you're after a rare item code, I suggest checking out either Amazon or EBay. I got mine off a notebook from Amazon. I put it in my 'waste of money' pile, but what you'd do for a rare item code.