Who's Pumped for Altador Cup VII???

With the first post in the new features about the altador cup (official start date may 25) how pumped are you'll for this years cup??? What are your goals??? What are you predictions???

Even though I must disagree with you (DC all the way) I am going to try to be an allstar again this year :D!!!

Even though I must disagree with you (DC all the way) I am going to try to be an allstar again this year :D!!!

I don't think I could make it to All-Star. I have too much of a life and I have a term I'm determined to pass.

I missed the Cup for the first time last year. Glad I had, though. I heard that they had changed the controllers which I had always been comfortable with. I hope they put them back!

And I have no idea who I desire supporting this year. I'm mostly a Darigan fan, I supported them for the first two years, then Roo Island, and I really liked Shenkuu, then Shenkuu again. I don't know who I want this year. I'll probably ask.

Who's not pumped for the Altador Cup this year? I was a Rank 12 last year and rooted for Darigan Citadel, and I will redouble my playing skills this year and aim for all-star as well. I'm joining Darigan Citadel again this year, and I'll show TNT that I've improved my Yooyuball skills and more. :)

My Hissi Hiss_Dragon05 (on a side account) is also pumped with his Layton Vickles getup. Here he is:

4.png

I'm usually a Roo Island player (although that isn't reflected in my user lookup.. ;p) but I think this year I'll make a bit of a change and jump in with Maraqua. It is my favourite land, after all!

I am excited for the AC. This will be the second one I have participated in, so I don't understand the issue about the controls. I learnt YYB, first heard about it actually, last year. I am going to be backing maraqua again. Hope we can snag a top 3 possie :D (can you see my Australian-ism at all? :P)

I wonder how it will be run this year. Lately Neopets seems to be more glitchy than ever. What's the bet the site will go down at least twice?

I'm not totally excited for it. I really do enjoy it, but I find it over-whelming. I want to get the highest rank I can, to help my team (Maraqua) but it seems I need to do nothing but play AC games all day, all month, to get All Star. I got rank 16 last year, so I'm hoping to at least meet that, if not get all the way to All Star this year.

I'm definitely hoping this will be Maraqua's year. :D

I've been excited for a while now actually!

I really hope I can get All-Star again this year and help Mystery Island get a better ranking this year. I'm tired of people putting us way down on the ranks because of the previous two years xP

I had been excited throughout the year xD And after succumbing to an illness for two weeks, I'm all pumped up to give my best shot this year! I'm hoping to reach all-star since I'll be missing next year's AC for an exam (a dear pity :()

I never predict, I think :P But I pray that Faerieland would be improving this year.

I am sooo pumped up for this years AC!!!! I usually go with DC for my team but I want to change it up and go with my second fav team and roll with Shenkuu! My goal to to just do the best I can and rank up as much as I can ^____^ WOOOOOHOOOO! GO ALTADOR CUP AND SHENKUU!!!!!

I am sooo pumped up for this years AC!!!! I usually go with DC for my team but I want to change it up and go with my second fav team and roll with Shenkuu! My goal to to just do the best I can and rank up as much as I can ^____^ WOOOOOHOOOO! GO ALTADOR CUP AND SHENKUU!!!!!

Glad to hear that you will be joining our team!

I *think* I'm quite excited...I'm a little skeptical after last year to be honest. I'm quite enjoying the build up so far though! Not sure who I'll support...I've done DC twice, RI once and LD once so far so I think I'll move on again...I'm thinking Maraqua as a possibility.

Maraqua all the way!

MQ is so gonna win this year. Glad to see there'll be so many supporters. :laughingsmiley:

Last year was my first. Made it only till Rank 6. :sad02: But this year's going to be different! :woot:

Go MARAQUA!!! :rock:

This will be my first Altador Cup! I AM excited!!! Albeit a little confused and nervous as well. But still so excited!!!

I've looking forward to it a whole year long, want to support my team the best I can and also reach Allstar again. But still I'm a little bit afraid of YYB. What if the same keyboard-gameplay as last year stays? I can still remember the pain in my hand but I also can't afford not to play YYB at all because a) it will be very hard to become Allstar that way and b) there are already too many people who can't play keyboard-YYB at all so I can't be one of them as well.