nparto330

Hello there, I'm here to answer your question on removing your old account. You may have to contact a forum administrator (like @Ian or @Superfly for example) if you would like to have your previous account deleted. Unfortunately, regular mods like myself are not able to delete members off the member list.

Superfly should be able to help. He deals with most of the memershio/email/account issues

Checking around the member management area, it's possible to merge 2 accounts. So I can process to do that if you wish :)

Wow! I didn't know that Xepha found an alternative method of fixing the problem, and I no longer see nparto330's old account name on the member list anymore. All of the posts and data from the previous account have been merged based on what I'm seeing. After all, Xepha is an awesome department head with magical powers that surpass the mighty power of my Galaxia Sword.

Since your question has been answered in all angles, about time that I'd close this one.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.