What the!?

It is Hissi Day and I'm thinking about creating a Hissi - when I find the available limited edition species is the wrong kind! It's not Jetsam Day, so what is a Jestam doing here? o_O This is just bizarre.

hissidayjetsamglitch.jpg

It's really making me mad >_< I was so looking forward to creating a couple of Hissis. I have the names picked out and everything :sad01_anim:

Now I'm stuck refreshing at the Create A Pet page wondering if they'll release them at all.

Meeptis, it's always meepits. However if you want a jetsam as well (and have 2 or less pets, so you can get your hissi as well) then create one! Maybe if you try and create a jetsam you acutally get a hisi? There was something in the editoral this week about how the cybunnies had something wrong with them. Maybe it's the same thing.

I filed a Help Ticket on this issue, I'm sure it was a mistake.

Meeptis, it's always meepits. However if you want a jetsam as well (and have 2 or less pets, so you can get your hissi as well) then create one! Maybe if you try and create a jetsam you acutally get a hisi? There was something in the editoral this week about how the cybunnies had something wrong with them. Maybe it's the same thing.

Haha, I could, but I already have a Jetsam and am not after another. I have heard some people getting Hissi along with the Jetsams they have created however...

Really? There was a glitch with the Cybunnies this year too? Uh-oh...........

Based on what TNT posted over at the Official Neopets Team Message Board, the Jetsam pet release on Hissi Day was really a goof-up or accident of TNT's Pet Release Script. Here is what they said if you like:

A Jetsam is not a Hissi. They both are kinda grouchy, maybe, but they are not the same species.

It's okay, Pet Release Script. We forgive you. This time...

- The Neopets Biology Lesson Team

I hope TNT releases Hissis later this night, I had a good name for one for my side account. Also, I created a Jetsam while they were there today for the humour.

Really? There was a glitch with the Cybunnies this year too? Uh-oh...........

Here's the editorial:

So, I was checking the news on Cybunny Day when I noticed that the Cybunnies looked odd. After some slight investigation, I realized they're missing the little tuft of hair on their foreheads. Can you fix this? They look so much cuter with it! ~extremelylucky

We saw your comments and realised our "woopsie" after we released the news for that day. We fixed it later that afternoon, so the new Cybunnies properly have their hair tuft now, even if it isn't displaying in the news images. :)

not a biggy, but nepots has been having a ton of gliches lately.

I'm so happy they ended up releasing them ^_^ I got four!

Advus

Venetius

Alasayna

Adelytas

I know, I'm Hissi greedy :rolleyes_anim:

Goodness Madi, I like your set of Hissi names. I created Viperse on a side. It's an anagram for Seviper only with the first syllable as the last syllable.

I want him to be Halloween-Transparent someday.

Also, I'm sure TNT will release another batch of Hissies later on like what they do to the other LEs.

I've kept refershing for the past half hour and nothing. Have they finished releasing any more?

You didn't miss it. I saw some available just a second ago. :)

I had to eat dinner at that time! Ugh, since I want a pet of each star sign I might as well wait until it's time for one I don't have yet and I'll morph my Hissi if there will not be any more released.

Relax. More will be released through-out the night.

Whatever is left over by midnight will be available in the morning.

There is plenty of time and no need to jump to conclusions or worry about morphing one just yet. They only started to release a few hours ago. The night is young.

Since TNT goofed, I wouldn't be surprised if they made them available for most of tomorrow as well.

Yay, I'm glad you got one after all! :D