Star Wars Day!

moni_rawr

Too bad I don't have any of the movies or I'd be doing a movie marathon today. Darn homework and gym today. :( Perhaps I just don't have time. But May the 4th be with you.

I've been on a Kyle XY binge lately (almost done with the last season), so no Star Wars for me until this evening perhaps.

Has anyone seen the 3D version of Episode I Phantom Menace that came out? I've heard mix reviews about it and want to hear personal opinions other than reviewers who don't appreciate a good movie lol.

Awe man...I totally forgot about that part! lol. That bikini was quite a shocker for me, but she looked beyond gorgeous in it!

3D tends to give me a headache after I watch the movie, but some of the movies in 3D have been quite good.

Awe man...I totally forgot about that part! lol. That bikini was quite a shocker for me, but she looked beyond gorgeous in it!

3D tends to give me a headache after I watch the movie, but some of the movies in 3D have been quite good.

If there was one fancy dress costume i have always wanted to own, that one is it. That's not to say i would wear it lol. But if anyone fancies having a go at making me one i would be eternally grateful :woot:

Return of the Jedi is the best one is......lol You can't beat Leia in that leather bikini:)

oh yes that was epic !!! and she became every young man's fantasy from there on lol

so anyone watching The Animated Series ?? The Clone Wars ? I watched a bit of it and found it didn't offer much to the story Cannon ..

I've seen a few episodes of the animated series...I think it's more towards children/teens than adults in my opinion.

Well there's no way someone would actually make one of copper...unless they had the money to. That stuff is worth quite a bit nowadays lol.

There's an actual website dedicated to her bikini (it's metal...didn't know that lol), and an ehow on how to make one. Man-oh-man, I'm going to have to find those materials one of those days and try making one.

Didn't know it was metal either, looked like leather to me.... Shouldn't take you long to get the materials, as i recall there wasn't much of it :whaa:

well in some scenes where it required some movement it was rubber .. but basically it was metal (it was supposed to be copper in the movie, but i dont know what they made it from actually) and they lined it with a bit of leather so it won't hurt her skin

oh yes that was epic !!! and she became every young man's fantasy from there on lol

so anyone watching The Animated Series ?? The Clone Wars ? I watched a bit of it and found it didn't offer much to the story Cannon ..

I watched less than half of one episode and switched off. They shouldn't mess with the classics.

I watched less than half of one episode and switched off. They shouldn't mess with the classics.

I actually enjoy the animated series. Yes I admit the story line from the animated series does not match the movies. I enjoy the adventures that everyone is up to in order to stop the federation. We also get to see into some of the characters which is nice. We only briefly got introduced to them in the movie. Teletoon had a marathon on tonight and I watched some of it.

I have to say my favourite movie is Attack of the Clones, but I do like them all.