hrtbrk

Thank goodness Eventide was already released for Hissis, I'd be really mad if they had released it today.

I am saddened that there's no Wraith yet, but ah well. The colors though, not too big a fan. I've yet to really like Transparent, and Hissi is really no exception. Electric is, well, plain. Not really an eye grabber. Colors today I think were pretty meh in my opinion, but since I'm not a fan of either I can't really say if this is a bad color day or not.

Now the clothing on the other hand is gorgeous! Although I do think the male outfit would have probably been better for another pet, it's still amazingly suave. Though I still question why they even bother giving Hissi outfits shoes. Really pretty pointless. The hat looks a bit derpy but that's mostly because of how it's positioned, appearance wise it's fine! The female one though is gorgoeus! The colors are so lovely! Makes me a bit sad it's Hissi only.

Overall, a pretty swell Hissi day.

I'm extremely excited for tomorrow, I'd like to give my Darigan Hissi Hiss_Dragon05 some more training on this day. The Darigan Hissi Plushie is adorable, and the Transparent Hissi looks so awesome and bony. I don't know how this one would look with the Halloween Hissi clothes on it, it'd be a really bony Hissi in my opinion.

The clothes are lovely! I actually really like the Electric - they did a good job placing the brighter blue bolts on it - on some Electric pets they look kind of overrun, but this one is very visually appealing. :)

Wow, the Transparent Hissi is just...wow! And about time for an Electric Hissi, too. :) Both clothing sets look nice as well, and man, my Aisha has so gotta have those plushies for her gallery!

I'm thinking I might go ahead and create a Hissi tomorrow, despite all the transferring I need to do to make room for the account I want him on. Which means he has to be created on a diff side account. :P

I'm extremely excited for tomorrow, I'd like to give my Darigan Hissi Hiss_Dragon05 some more training on this day. The Darigan Hissi Plushie is adorable, and the Transparent Hissi looks so awesome and bony. I don't know how this one would look with the Halloween Hissi clothes on it, it'd be a really bony Hissi in my opinion.

Haha yeah, imagine the extra bony Hissi, being painted transparent with Halloween Hissi clothes on!

Such design will fit for (the nonexistent) a Team Geraptiku player.

I was kinda hoping for wraith today, but transparent is pretty cool. I also love the clothes. Both outfits impress me.

Yay!! Hooray for Hissi day =). I love the new items, especially the wig =). I remember when i first started playing Neopets, a Hissi was the first neopet i really wanted to get, and last year i was lucky enough to get one!! So congrats to everyone who was lucky enough to create a Hissi today =).

Looks like I missed all the Hissi this year, especially with the Jetsam glitch that happened. No Hissi for me unless I buy the potion. Oh why does it take forever to earn NP? (and it doesn't help that all my stocks are going in one direction: DOWN.)

Looks like I missed all the Hissi this year, especially with the Jetsam glitch that happened. No Hissi for me unless I buy the potion. Oh why does it take forever to earn NP? (and it doesn't help that all my stocks are going in one direction: DOWN.)

Again, calm down. I'm fairly confident you didn't miss all of the hissis this year. They rarely release 2 batches and call it a day, especially with the glitch. You have to have PATIENCE.

Continue refreshing the page like everyone else instead of worrying about missing one and having to resort to buying a potion.

Again, calm down. I'm fairly confident you didn't miss all of the hissis this year. They rarely release 2 batches and call it a day, especially with the glitch. You have to have PATIENCE.

Continue refreshing the page like everyone else instead of worrying about missing one and having to resort to buying a potion.

Let me confess: I have never had patience, ever. I just..am incapable of having it, especially with my anxeity disorder which makes me give up to easily and unable to handle multiple things at once It's why I'm so slow at making NP, I don't have as much patience. No, I've never had patience. My brain does not ever generate it. It's a part of my disdability.

Let me confess: I have never had patience, ever. I just..am incapable of having it, especially with my anxeity disorder which makes me give up to easily and unable to handle multiple things at once It's why I'm so slow at making NP, I don't have as much patience. No, I've never had patience. My brain does not ever generate it. It's a part of my disdability.

Good things come to those who wait! The night is young and keep refreshing for your hissi!

There are Hissies available right now. I just happened to check the Create a Neopet Page and there I saw a Limited Edition Neopet. :O

Yay! If you want a Hissi you should hurry up and get one before they're gone!

EDIT: Woah they ran out super fast (or I just got one of the last ones)!

Edited by MysteriousUser

I'm happy to have finally gotten one, based off of a character I had for nearly five years. Back then, he was intended to be a Lupe, but since I was running out of space, and I realized I wanted a Hiss, I decided to turn Daisuke into one. So, today I've created Daisuke as a Hissi, "Daisuke Kamoshi" I couldn't get his full name, "Daisuke Kamoshita", because TNT's filters do not recognize unintended cuss words in foreign names and thinks his name had profanity so I had to eliminate the "ta" from his last name. He's a blue Hissi right now, the character's initial colour was Orange. Yes, a Neopets character I've had for five years but never created him as a pet until now.

And...yeah I have no idea what colour Daisuke is going to be.....

And hrtbrk, I'm very sorry for acting that way. It was my anxeity. But good things do come to those who wait, even those who have no patience at all.