New KeyQuest Tokens in the Mall?!!!?

Oh man this is awesome. I play KQ a lot and I really love getting the Tokens and they have three Lupe KQ Tokens in the Mall right now for sale. They are LImited Edition Silver Lupe, Electric and Orange. Sadly for all three it comes to about 1000NC T_T. But the Electric One gives you Electric Charge Wings. I really really love collecting wings so that's a bonus for me ^^. The ORange Token has A cool looking Shining Sun Shield

And the Silver one has An Ornant Silver Helmet. I'm excited lol. The price totally sucks though. :(.

I'm really hoping they bring out more Xweetok tokens. I LOVE my Striped one, it's unlikely I'll ever get Yellow or Chocolate. It's a chance for TNT to release Tokens that won't be ever given out with plushie

Wait are they new tokens or did they used to be available with the plushies? Lol

You what would be really amazing for a token? A Faerie Lutari :)

I think these are new tokens exclusive for Lupe Day

I don't like collecting Tokens , Idk but I'm happy with my basic ones , plus the Special Edition ones they sometimes give out with events :)

But it's good to see new Tokens being released :)

I love this. I really hope they continue to release tokens from the plushies that are no longer available. There's several I would really love to get, and if they continue to release them like this, I will definitely get them.

I also hope they release some new ones, because some species don't have any.

I wish they still made the plushies. I know people still sell them but those are so expensive. I was lucky one time though. I don't know if anyone has ever heard of Save a Lot buts it's a grocery store where I live. Anyway they sometimes have toys out on shelves in the front of the store and a few months ago I was looking at them for my daughter and they had like 6 different small neopet plushies for only $3.00 something a piece! I bought a rainbow chomby and blumaroo, a yellow flotsam, and a split grundo. I didnt have enough for the moehog or other chomby. They all gave me KQ token too.

I'm hoping they release Kougra tokens.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

A Faerie Lutari I have to second that one :D I have a Faerie Lutari and she's just absolutely beautiful. I can't get over her wings, they're gorgeous. A Faerie Lutari KQ token would be awesome as long as it's released through the NC Mall where I can buy it. :)

Oh man I'd die if they'd make an Ilere token to go along with the darkest faerie one! TNT is so cruel to have made such an awesome character but really have nothing to show her off with.

Had to get the Electric one. The only tokens I had otherwise were Ylana sKyfire and the Yooyu. I needed more. Hope to see more faerie tokens in the future! :)

I just got all three today with the $10 card I won from that neopet sweepstakes or whatever that went on a while ago. Ifinally got it in the mail today and I couldn't resist buying the tokens. I really love the look of the Silver Lupe ^^

As for character Tokens I really like the Eliv Thade one. I want the darkest faerie and Ylana so bad T_T.