NC Collectable : Fyora's Dress

The dress is super cute! I tried it on my Draik and it looks beyond adorable! :D It even looks cute on my Shoyru. Shoyru's usually look a bit silly in most clothing items.

*adds to my To-Buy List*

I loooove empire-waist dresses! However, I think a lot of the shape of the dress is going to get lost on some pets. I'm thinking this will look the best on 2-legged pets who are fairly proportioned top to bottom. I'd like to see hw it looks on kyriis, blumaroos, lennys, etc.

I loooove empire-waist dresses! However, I think a lot of the shape of the dress is going to get lost on some pets. I'm thinking this will look the best on 2-legged pets who are fairly proportioned top to bottom. I'd like to see hw it looks on kyriis, blumaroos, lennys, etc.

It looked pretty cute on my kyrii. I was thinking about getting it for my faerie zafara, but I don't think it looks very good on zafaras. It looks a lot cuter on my ogrin than I was expecting.

as an item i like it, it does look good on kyriis ^_^ (although the kyrii is a labrat)

as a NC collector, i'm a bit diasppointed, because i so desperately wanted an item that wasn't pink/purple :P

its very nice though, and there are alot of people now frantically looking for the previous NC collectors staff to go with it.

also the new Fyora Castle BG from the negg event works well with it too ^_^

• 2 weeks later...