The Pokemon Black2/White2 Topic

Ωmega ζero

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be getting Oshawott. but me and my friend have an epic plan to get all 649 pokemon.

So let's say i start with Oshawott and he starts with Snivy. He trades me 2 Tepigs (by restarting), one Oshawott, and one Snivy. then when he picks Snivy for his real game, i trade him an Oshawott and a Tepig. and then we trade all the version exclusives & their evolution and we catch EVERY Pokemon along the main storyline. :D

And he's going to try to get every pokemon as a girl & a boy, and I'm trying to get all the Pokemon in numerical order in the box.

That's seriously one heck of a goal! Mine is far worse...get all pokemon in numerical order but make sure to have them all IV/EV trained and maybe all level 100....I must not be normal x'D

Won't accomplish anytime soon especially when they KEEP RELEASING NEW POKEMON!!!! D:

I'm getting Black 2 while my bf and cousin getting White 2 so at least I can trade with either of them ^^

I plan on getting both at some point. I will be choosing Snivy for White and Oshawott for Black. I wish instead of them calling it Black & White 2, they'd call it Pokemon Gray. It makes a lot more sense to me. ^_^

I had the Normal White with Zekky and Now i will Choose Black with Zekky Kyurem lol

I will trade my Nr.1 Elite Team to Black2

THe team is full of SInnoh Last evolutions from old pokemons.

My Starter will be Oshawott :D

I will name him Ronin

Woahh cool... I can't wait to play it! Totally gonna snatch away my boyfriend's DS for daaaays.

I missed the battle animations -- pokemon that move are so much more exciting than the ones that stay still. :D

It's a good thing that Game Freak decided to add in some of the past generation Pokemon in the Unova Regional Pokedex this time around, they should have done it in the past Pokemon Black and White. I still haven't beaten the previous Pokemon Black and White myself, and I'm still happily impressed by the reimprovements Nintendo and Game Freak did with the 5th Generation Pokemon games. I'm not sure about buying them both on the first day, but I'd still get them so I can all the Pokemon versions released in North America at least. :P

It's even crazier that they're [possibly] dishing in some of my faves like Lucario, Magnezone, Tyranitar, Metagross, Magmortar, and others into this.

Give me one thing to do before Black 2 and White 2 come out: Beat both Pokemon Black and White before purchasing.

I haven't beaten Black yet, I get so picky with my teams that I've had to restart multiple times. I just beat Elesa currently.

the new regional dex (some): http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/unovadex.shtml

And AR Searcher. An Augmented Reality game to get Pokemon to transfer to B/W2. But it's not confirmed for the USA though (or anywhere else besides Japan)

If they don't have Weavile, Lucario, Scizor, Absol, Farfetch'd, Tyrogue (and evos), Poliwag (and evos), and Shuckle i will be saddened. :c Those are some of my favorites.

They have Eevee so I can just go from there :P

I just bought a new/used Pokemon Silver for GBC! My old one died so I guess I can play this during my spare time while I wait for this game xD

Where did you buy that? I'd love to find a used GBC game.

I'm excited about this game!

Where did you buy that? I'd love to find a used GBC game.

I'm excited about this game!

You can find used Game Boy and Game Boy Colour games at places like old used game and collectible stores, and flea markets for example.

Ontopic, I would like to work on a team for Pokemon Black 2 or Pokemon White 2:

Serperior

Magnezone (or Ampharos if Magnezone does not make it to the Unova Dex)

Magmortar (or Arcanine if Magmortar isn't in the Unova Dex)

Golduck (or Lapras if possible)

Tyranitar

Espeon (looking for good Psychic type)

This is not my final decision, I'm still waiting for more Pokemon to be confirmed before making my final decision on a balanced team.

Like Meta-Knight said, I found it at a store called V Stock where you can find all sorts of old stuff and trade in your own stuff. It was the only 2nd gen pokemon game they had and was only for $10 so I had to get it before anyone else did! xD

Watch me get the Eevee,and then go back to breed so that half my new team on Black 2 will have eeveelutions >:3

My team will be:

Samurott

Weavile

Lucario

Flareon

Whimsicott/Lilligant

Weezing

at least so far. I'm getting a japanese ROM of Black 2 when it comes out, to better decide my team.

I usually like to just pick a "story-mode" team and then beat the game before I get serious with my teams.

Fer sure I will have this team from what I know about the new game:

Serperior (love this starter)

Ampharos

Arcanine

Espeon (always on my team)

Some bird pokemon

*insert filler here*

Was I the only one who didn't choose Snivy? Yes, he's possibly the best looking one, but he reminded me of the past lizard-grass combo featured in earlier games. (Did anyone else feel like these starters weren't the greatests?) I picked Oshawott because I usually like the Waters. (Squirtle, Totodile). I didn't care much for Mudkip though. I've heard Snivy is actually a challenging beginner Pokemon. (Apparently the grass ones usually are).

It'll be neat though. ^^ I was OK that they were trying to make Black and White totally new by only having new Pokemon. I mean, they have to revive our old experiences, with these games being around for so many generations!

The fire starters are usually the worst for me.

Gen 1: Bulbasaur (Grass)

Gen 2: Totodile (water)

Gen 3: Treecko (Grass)

Gen 4: Piplup (Water)

Gen 5: Snivy (Grass

never realized that there was a pattern. O.o

point is, thos were what i chose in my first time playing through those games. I'm best with grass starters, but I'm using Oshawott in White 2.

My first starters on each gen:

Gen 1: Squirtle (Water)

Gen 2: Chikorita (Grass)

Gen 3: Torchic (Fire)

Gen 4: Piplup (Water)

Gen 5: Snivy (Grass)

Haha with this pattern, the next generation (eek!) should be getting a fire type I'll be interested in :P

Every gen has a starter that makes the game a bit difficult, but that's just more fun! Back when I was in middle school and Silver/Gold first came out, I was the best Chikorita trainer xD And Chikorita is the hardest starter for gen 2.

Can't wait to get my Black 2!