NP only/NP based customizers?

I don't buy NC at all, so the only NC clothing I ever use are the freebies that come out every once in a while! That said, I haven't done a heck of a lot of customizing, period.

User lookups don't seem to be loading right now, but I wish I could look at yours! I always like seeing NP-only customizations. :)

Mine are a mixture, but mostly NC since I'm heavily into customising to suit characters and NC has the most variety. I would love to be able to do NP only but hardly anything is cheap or would look good on my pets :(

Hopefully TNT will get around to fixing look-ups soon, I wanna see your customisations! :)

I go off of what I like for my pet, regardless of NP or NC items. My side account pets are all NP items, except for any free NC items that match nicely.

On my main, my pets are generally a combo of NC and NP. I only have one pet on my main that is NP only:

2.png

I think you just have to work harder to be creative, but you can still have super nice customizations. Like I moved one of my pets to a side for awhile. Before I moved her, she had nearly all NC items, now she's all NP except 1 free NC item and looks just as cute.

Am I a Neopoint only customizer? I'd say yes since I never buy Neocash (except for any NC freebies that I get from the NC Mall or Advent Calendar). Here's some of my Neopets with all NP-only clothes and customization items:

4.png

Chopius (on one of my side accounts) all dressed in his Easter or Spring gear.

4.png

firefly_goblin dressed up in her Earth Faerie or Illusen getup. That Earth Faerie Frame is very expensive though.

4.png

Hiss_Dragon05 dressed up in his Layton Vickles getup. One Hissi that is forever-ready for the Altador Cup.

4.png

Here's Nifuel, sporting the Jazzmosis Hat and Glasses and the Cool Jetsam outfit (excluding the masculine wig). Looks like she's dressed up for an Oscars Ceremony. This would look better if Nifuel was male. :P

4.png

Perualonso appears to be dressed up for a pirate adventure. I'm not sure if I should really paint him Pirate, he still looks rather jolly in his current colour (Blue).

4.png

Last one I want to add to this post is my Rainbow Cybunny Retrosity. I really wanted to aim for a retro gamer gal style with her, though this is the best I can pull off for her.

I have more pets in my signature dressed in NP-only stuff, too.

4.png This girl is my precious all-NP pet , I hope she'll win the spotlight someday

4.png Peophus is too busy to worry about the NC Mall

4.png It's simple but it serves the purpose .. and that toxic barrel cost me 90k back in the day

4.png Silvanuh doesn't know her way to the NC Mall

4.png not much of a customization ... but also fits Coat's theme

4.png Lord Kadav is missing his top hat (it won't show for some reason)

4.png V00D00 seems to be chasing ghosts

I'm far too lazy to go through all of the NP based items. Also, many are so expensive, and although some are very pretty (and I'd love to have) I could probably find some equally beautiful items from the NC mall without having to spend any NP. Since I rarely do spend much of money, it's a little treat to purchase NC. However, to those who have NP only and make some spectacular customizations, KUDOS. I support the idea very much and the examples that are posted here are brilliant.

Unfortunately, it's easiest to just combine NC items with NP. I wish it wasn't that way. Although NP items are easier for my computer to reveal, as they don't move, which although is a nice aspect, it demands so much.

Apparently I have expensive taste because almost all the customization on my main is NC. I have a bit on my sides, but those pets get moved around a lot, so I like to keep them with NP items that move with the pets.

For my Blumaroo Nappy I have a NC outfit for her as well as my Lutari Decreta. Other than that I usually customize with np items since I don't buy NC. I only recently bought some to get some of the Festival of Neggs wearables for Decreta.