Anniversary

Naamah D.

What Should I buy?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What should I Buy? I have a budget of 15k(yea I'm broke)

• Toys for my pets
    • A nice pizza to divide amongs the pets on my main account
    • If I get lucky in Forgotten Shore and get a Pirtae Draik Egg, a White Paint Brush for my Gnorbu

If you only have that much, I suggest browsing on Jellyneo's item database and picking an item that you like. It would be something that you can keep in your inventory and smile every time you see it and would have sentimental value for the anniversary.

I have an Adee Usuki in my inventory which can remind me of my very first Daily Dare, plus it's so incredibly adorable. :wub_anim:

If you only have that much, I suggest browsing on Jellyneo's item database and picking an item that you like. It would be something that you can keep in your inventory and smile every time you see it and would have sentimental value for the anniversary.

I have an Adee Usuki in my inventory which can remind me of my very first Daily Dare, plus it's so incredibly adorable. :wub_anim:

I think this is an excellent idea! :)

Also, wow, I can't believe the price of White Paint Brushes now. :/ When did they go up to 2 million?!

I hope you get your paint brush soon! I'll cross my fingers that you win it at the Fruit Machine, or you get your Pirate Draik Egg. :)

Happy 1 Year! That's exciting! :D

I think you should get them some toys. :)

And I'm sending you a snack for each of the pets on your main now, so they have a nice treat.

Thank you! Those whole pizzas are pricey! I may just do toys....this is exciting!!!!