Anyone see a Lutari today in the create a pet page?

Sakeru_Kyori

Weren't they released last year though? /can't remember

Actually Eevee, TNT released several batches of Lutaris last year. I've seen several of my friends get some Lutaris a year ago.

Also, I have yet to see Lutaris on the Create a Neopet page myself. I've been lurking this very topic over at the Neoboards, and all the Neopians who posted have yet to see Lutaris available on the Create a Neopet page.

Because I remember reading that TNT only release Lutaris every other year. So if they did release batches last year, then there won't be any this year.

I can verify just from experience when I made Gavric this one year and checked the next year to make another one and they weren't released.

Last year i missed it because i was at school and forgot, this year im going to miss making a lutari because i have to work. I cannot tell you how badly i want a lutari...is illegal here to ask that someone trusted, like a mod, hop on my account and make one for me?

Actually Eevee, TNT released several batches of Lutaris last year. I've seen several of my friends get some Lutaris a year ago.

Also, I have yet to see Lutaris on the Create a Neopet page myself. I've been lurking this very topic over at the Neoboards, and all the Neopians who posted have yet to see Lutaris available on the Create a Neopet page.

Yeah I want one sooo badly.. I had one last year, but I accidentally zapped him and he turned into a red Kau. I'm also viewing the same topic. xD

oh jesus fricking GAHAHAHAHAHAHA! T______________T my life is ruined......lol not really but im mad now :P

Anyone know how long the intervals usually are for the next batch to be released? If any at all I mean....

Whoohooo I just got two Lutaris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Sakeru_Kyori

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Perualonso

Finally! I have a Lutari friend of my very own. TDNers, meet my Lutari buddy Perualonso.

I'm so happy that I got all create-able Limited Editions! Now I have the Krawk and Draik remaining!

had a friend completely oblivious to neopets log into my account while i was in class/at work

his only stipulation was "i will do this.. but only if i can make fun of you whenever i want"

That is against the rules. I don't know if I would be advertising it.

Also I am happy people are getting the pets now.

Neomysterion is not the only staffer here to get a Lutari.

Say hi to Decreta :)

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Decreta

i just made myself another member of my neo family!! :D yayness!

although didn't really think it through properly i think, she is probably on the wrong account *facepalm*

so there are some currently up, thanks to a friend neomailing me ^_^

I have two Lutaris I created yesterday, willing to transfer. Look up "poppyeyeball" and neomail! (:

(Note: ElMichaelMan is not available to transfer, but the other two are.)

To be honest, you can not transfer a Lutari to another account. If you try to pound a Lutari or transfer it to someone else, they will escape.

Lutaris are very fond of their owners, and they refuse to be with another person. Our page on Limited Edition pets has a bit of info on the Lutari here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/limited-and-restricted-pets/