yellow flame

yellow shield

blue shield

line 3

red shield

blue flame

yellow flower

thank you and i found out the other one myself thank for the help

So far it didn't work. I really do appreciate the help. I will figure out this screen shot thing and post a picture that is readable.. :)

try this:

line 1

yellow shield

yellow flame

yellow flower

line 2

red shield

blue flame

blue flower

line 3

blue shield

red flower

red flame

yNGMO.jpg?1 haha, hope this is right!!!

*pokes previous post*

did you try this one yet?

try this:

line 1

yellow shield

yellow flame

yellow flower

line 2

red shield

blue flame

blue flower

line 3

blue shield

red flower

red flame

At last!!! Thank you sooo much!!!!

Yay! You are very welcome. Glad it worked!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Use the edit button instead of double posting.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It is complete! I feel accomplished, I learned how to take a screenshot and completed my puzzle!! YaY!! Thanks for helping!

*pokes previous post*

did you try this one yet?

Got it!!! Thanks a million!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Use the edit button instead of double posting.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

you don't seem to have put the tiles in right. put them in horizontally from left to right

oops. bit slow there :laughingsmiley: Glad you got it, now can you teach me how to post a pic cos i'm hopeless :woot:

Edited by woodnymph

Can someone pretty please help me? http://s1263.photobu...z455/?start=all

the one named CWnegg 2:

yellow flower, blue flower, yellow shoeld

blue flame, blue shield red flame

blue flame, red flower, red shield.

Will work on the next one now :)

EDIT: Lol I thought they were all three of your puzzles but they are all the same XD

edit 2: They are 3 different puzzles, but for the other 2 puzzles you need to click on the symbol on top of the scroll that corresponds with the symbol on top of the negg. I cant figure it out if I have the clues for the other puzzle. ;) I need to see the clues under the 5th and 6th circle on top of the scroll

Can someone pretty please help me? http://s1263.photobu...z455/?start=all

You have put up 3 pics but not changed the tile clues for each side so there is only 1 set up. i posted above the solution for the clue tiles you posted but posted the wrong one :laughingsmiley:

for the clues you put up

line 1

yellow flower

blue flower

yellow shield

line 2

blue flame

blue shield

red flame

line 3

yellow flame

red flower

red shield

You have put up 3 pics but not changed the tile clues for each side so there is only 1 set up. i posted above the solution for the clue tiles you posted but posted the wrong one :laughingsmiley:

for the clues you put up

line 1

yellow flower

blue flower

yellow shield

line 2

blue flame

blue shield

red flame

line 3

yellow flame

red flower

red shield

you want to team up on this woodnymph? If she posts the new pics, you take the one with the 5th tab for clues and I'll take the one with the 6th tab. that way it doesn't get done double :)

you want to team up on this woodnymph? If she posts the new pics, you take the one with the 5th tab for clues and I'll take the one with the 6th tab. that way it doesn't get done double :)

ok i'm on 5, but the speed you work you'll be done before i start :laughingsmiley:

ok i'm on 5, but the speed you work you'll be done before i start :laughingsmiley:

LOL I actually thought I was kinda slow XD I love puzzles like this! It's sort of like sudoku. :)

Anyway, hubby has dinner ready so if she puts them up now, feel free to do both. I will post again when I get back and I will help out if it is needed. ^_^

LOL I actually thought I was kinda slow XD I love puzzles like this! It's sort of like sudoku. :)

Anyway, hubby has dinner ready so if she puts them up now, feel free to do both. I will post again when I get back and I will help out if it is needed. ^_^

Dinner? It's 3 o'clock in the morning :sick01:

Dinner? It's 3 o'clock in the morning :sick01:

LOL :P it's 7:30 PM here

@Sainna: on top of the scroll are 6 symbols. every side of the negg has a symbol above the 9 square grid. You need to click the symbol on the scroll that matches with the symbol above each grrid :)

LOL :P it's 7:30 PM here

@Sainna: on top of the scroll are 6 symbols. every side of the negg has a symbol above the 9 square grid. You need to click the symbol on the scroll that matches with the symbol above each grrid :)

gosh i'm slow.......you beat me again.

@ Sainna: we have put the answer to the first symbol on the previous page

When the CLEVER helpers put up the solution for the puzzles do they class line1 as the top hoizontal line left to right? I have put my puzzle up on a previous page but haven't had a solution posted yet ...

Sorry that didn't sound nice I didn't mean to sound impatient or underestimating the help the folks are flat out giving to others here....